Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You an SR Facebook Fan?

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    EXACTLY WHY I have NOT ventured over there.... To many people tell me oh it's SOOO cool you need to check it out AND how addicting it is.... Have to many of those things that I can't have yet another addiction!!!!
    I was going to say "APRIL STAY AWAY" infront of my last post... Just so it stuck out to you!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I have reconnected with so many people through Facebook! High school friends... college friends... my cousin... people I used to work with. It is wonderful!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    EXACTLY WHY I have NOT ventured over there.... To many people tell me oh it's SOOO cool you need to check it out AND how addicting it is.... Have to many of those things that I can't have yet another addiction!!!!
    Oh c'mon over, April! We NEED you there

Okay I need help. Which one of you FB wizards will come to the rescue. How do I post a link with my referral number? I keep trying but I feel like a dope....not sure how to do it!! Would love some help!

thanks
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have reconnected with so many people through Facebook! High school friends... college friends... my cousin... people I used to work with. It is wonderful!
    I have to agree it is awesome! I have found my old high school friends, college friends... even many current friends! I do really like it and I'm glad I signed up for it!!
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Okay I need help. Which one of you FB wizards will come to the rescue. How do I post a link with my referral number? I keep trying but I feel like a dope....not sure how to do it!! Would love some help!

thanks
    Pam - Just go into your referral page and copy the referral link. Then go into FB and put it under Links which is under your "Wall" It should work that way!
    Amy

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yes I have NO DOUBT i'll find ALOT of people that I know, problem is I really, honestly do not have ANY time to get "addicted" to that site or anything else at the moment. Hockey season is winding down and I HAVE to get moving on the yearbook for DS's school there's only 3 of us working on it. Have 6 wks left. ANY free time I have needs to go to that, and it's hard when I'm already addicted to SR! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

okay I copied the SR ref. page for me, but when I go under LINKS on my FB page there isn't anything for me to hit that says post.....HELP!

Nevermind I think I found it......duhhhh
    Last edited by pbhall13; 02-12-2009 at 11:59 PM.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I actually posted my referral link in the box under my profile picture. I think it is like post something about yourself or something. So that way it shows up in that box all the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I actually posted my referral link in the box under my profile picture. I think it is like post something about yourself or something. So that way it shows up in that box all the time.
    Ooh! That is a great idea! I've gotta try that. Did you post the one that shows your earnings? I wonder if that would work.