Thread: ? about As Seen On TV Offers

Default ? about As Seen On TV Offers

Tricia or Angie Would anser a question about the As Seen on TV Offers?

How soon should they show up as pending? Does it depend on which offer done? I know they pend until the 15th of the following month.

I saw some people post regarding the contest that they did the offer in the morning and had it pending in their account by afternoon.

I did 2 offers on Saturday 1-31-09 (Snuggies and Grease Bullet 7-8pm) and don't have credit pending. I did expect them to be in my account so I could enter into the contest but nada. My own fault for waiting until the last minute to do them so that is not a big deal.

I did take some time browsing the different offers from the As Seen On TV Offers Page (clicking through the links on SR each time) and then went back and ordered. Did my browsing do something to mess things up? If I'm just being impatient, then I apologize.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Our As Seen on TV Networks should post in real time which means it should post quickly and get reported to SR on the hour or so. You definitely should have seen credit for these by now. As soon as the system will allow, open a TT for each. I'll look into it and see what I can do!
    Angie

Thanks Angie! I thought that was the case since I have done a few ASOTV
    in the past and that was always they way it went.

I'll file TT's next week at the 10 day mark.

I also did the Grease Bullet ASOTV on that Saturday night but do not have a credit pending. Wondering if it had something to do with the Grease Bullet. I did receive a confirmation e-mail but this has not been posted to my CC yet. I will fill out a TT when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I also did the Grease Bullet ASOTV on that Saturday night but do not have a credit pending. Wondering if it had something to do with the Grease Bullet. I did receive a confirmation e-mail but this has not been posted to my CC yet. I will fill out a TT when I can.
    I'm going to wait until next Wednesday......that's 11 days. Who knows it may post by then.

I can't wait to get that Grease Bullet. I hope it works as good as it states. My copper bottom pans really need it. I also have a couple of pyrex casserole dishes that are awful. DH feels that if you don't burn the pan and get all that stuck on grease on it the food doesn't taste the same.

I am excited to get this also to see if it will clean the drip bowls beneath my burners on my stove. My DDs like to make Lipton noodles but don't always pay close attention to the liquid boiling and then it boils over into the drip bowls and make a mess. I've scrubbed and scrubbed them and I'm about ready to buy new ones but thought I would give this a try first.