Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Space Bags!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

hmmmm! I haven't gotten credit. Should I be worried.

Question

While viewing the site I noticed the Travel bags and the Higher Capacity Tote Bags...but when you click on these links on the site it brings you to another page.

I'm wondering if you would still get credit for ordering these, instead of the ones on the main page/link. ????

anyone order these others?

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well as it stands right now that is the way it looks. I haven't seen credit hold for these yet which bugs me. But what am I to do. I am hoping that maybe it is a manual imput and it will come through but I am not really believing that. I would have bought them through some shopping merchant had I known that.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Well as it stands right now that is the way it looks. I haven't seen credit hold for these yet which bugs me. But what am I to do. I am hoping that maybe it is a manual imput and it will come through but I am not really believing that. I would have bought them through some shopping merchant had I known that.
    Go ahead and open a trouble ticket on this and have Angie look into it. We have a REALLY good relationship with the merchant. So we might be able to get it worked out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just did, thank you

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Go ahead and open a trouble ticket on this and have Angie look into it. We have a REALLY good relationship with the merchant. So we might be able to get it worked out.
    Tricia...what if I buy the others through the link on the Space Bag page...think it's connected??
    hoping... deb
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!