Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tax prep

Oh, I suppose you do have to use the paid, since the SR is a percentage back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Oh, man, I didn't EVEN think to check here for Turbo Tax. We did our taxes on Sunday and shipped it off. DUH!
    Sunday must have been tax day! We did ours as well and I didn't even think to look here.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Oh, I suppose you do have to use the paid, since the SR is a percentage back.
    I don't think so. I didn't pay last year when i did the taxact offer thru SR and I got the $2 cash back. Might vary depending on the one you use but that one didn't require you to use their paid version.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was doing our taxes this morning and at the last minute jumped over to SR to see if TurboTax was on the list of merchants--and it was!

Made the pain of doing taxes a little less offensive.

I was really excited to see that Turbo Tax is 7% back this year instead of a flat $2. I used Premier and field state, so my bill was $114! Does anyone know how quickly we get a pending credit? I always get anxious when I shop.

Has anyone who filed with TurboTax last minute -- April 14 for me -- got a pending credit yet?