Thread: Got a Free Dining PIN

Hybrid View

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Got a Free Dining PIN

I was JUST talking to my kids about going back this year (we just got back and still have 3 days on our Disney Hoppers to use by December 31st) and Voila...got a free dining email from Disney. Here's the details:

One low price for all this magic:
    ? Most of your meals
    ? Theme Park tickets
    ? Disney Resort accommodations

4-Night/5-Day vacation package $ 1,284 *

**For a family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts. For stays most nights 8/16/09?10/1/09. That?s a savings of $523!

*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Excludes gratuities.

I already called and to upgrade to 4 adults (my kids are older) and to upgrade to POR, the total would be $1397.52

This is a GREAT deal...looks like I need to start planning...and Sunshining again
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Yay for getting a PIN!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so who'd you have to fool around with to get that? Mickey? Goofy? C'mon, fess up.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

My lips are sealed

I hear about everyone getting them, but as many times as we have gone, I have never got one so we were SOOOO excited
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Just curious - what does MOST of your meals mean? I wish/hope I get a pin!

Mindy

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by MindyMouse View Post
    Just curious - what does MOST of your meals mean? I wish/hope I get a pin!

Mindy
    When I called they said it was for 4 Nights and 5 days and included
    4 Table Service Meals
    4 Counter Servcie Meals
    and 4 Snacks

She said she doesn't know why it says 'Most of Your Meals' but it IS the Free Dining Offer

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    OMG! I just got the email for the Aug. - Oct 1 special, and called out of curiosity. I didn't realize that the special also includes DDP. 4 nites at Pop for with base tix for 2 with DDP is $979. 4 nites at POFQ with DDP is $1279. This is killing me. I was planning to go to SR meet and celebrate birthday in late Oct. but now I don't know. Really good deal.
    Yeah for you!!

ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

OMG! I just got the email for the Aug. - Oct 1 special, and called out of curiosity. I didn't realize that the special also includes DDP. 4 nites at Pop for with base tix for 2 with DDP is $979. 4 nites at POFQ with DDP is $1279. This is killing me. I was planning to go to SR meet and celebrate birthday in late Oct. but now I don't know. Really good deal.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.