Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a Free Dining PIN

Don't feel neglected and sad. It's my first one. I'll share mine with you if you wanna meet me down there the last week of Sept. Although I still haven't quite decided yet between that and my bday celebration and SR meet in Oct. It will definitely be cheaper with this code.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I got one too! Before recently, I never received pin codes. Within the past few months, I got a 40% off (which I used for half our stay), a stay/play kids for free code (which isn't good for my dates), and now I just got the free dining one.

I'm wondering if the free dining one can be extended to 6 days of free dining instead of only 4? I'm trying to plan out a trip for our family plus my parents. Currently, I have booked Aug 17 - 23 using a 20% off AAA discount and then I booked Aug 23 - 29 using the 40% pin. We usually only eat counter service so I'm not sure if free dining is better for us or not. I'm definitely keeping the 40% off for the last 6 days, but I'm toying with using the free dining for the first 6 (instead of the AAA discount).

Of course, if the free dining is only good for 4 days, then that won't work. But, if it can be extended for 6 days...

I really want to call and find out, but the kids don't know I'm planning and I always seem to have a kid attached to my side!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I really want to call and find out, but the kids don't know I'm planning and I always seem to have a kid attached to my side!

Hmmm....let them do something normally "forbidden" - playing in the mud, playing in your makeup, a shot of tequila (kidding) - that'll keep 'em away long enough to make the call.

Still can't decide between the code I got and going for the Oct. SR meet. I can get a 15% AAA discount in Oct. plus the $80 bday fun card but it still comes out a little more money. Decisions, decisions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I got one too! Before recently, I never received pin codes. Within the past few months, I got a 40% off (which I used for half our stay), a stay/play kids for free code (which isn't good for my dates), and now I just got the free dining one.

I'm wondering if the free dining one can be extended to 6 days of free dining instead of only 4? I'm trying to plan out a trip for our family plus my parents. Currently, I have booked Aug 17 - 23 using a 20% off AAA discount and then I booked Aug 23 - 29 using the 40% pin. We usually only eat counter service so I'm not sure if free dining is better for us or not. I'm definitely keeping the 40% off for the last 6 days, but I'm toying with using the free dining for the first 6 (instead of the AAA discount).

Of course, if the free dining is only good for 4 days, then that won't work. But, if it can be extended for 6 days...

I'm guessing that the example of 4 days is just the minimum you have to stay....plus, it looks better (price wise) to have a quote for 4 days vs 7.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Oh man, I almost just had a fit. Called to make a ressie with my Sept. pin code and the CM told me that since the email actually came addressed to DH that I couldn't use the code unless he'll be travelling with me. Not happy as DH strongly dislikes WDW, mostly because of crowds. However, I did call him and put on my very best pout, and at least got a "sigh" and "I'll think about it" out of him. Encouraged, I called back to make the ressie. This CM told me that they just had a meeting regarding who was required to travel, and he said that DH wouldn't have to travel with me as this is also considered an immediate family discount. Whew! So I made the ressie. So, should I fess this up to DH that he doesn't have to go (I have a friend that will go), or should it be our little secret? The last week of Sept. shouldn't be too crowded so he won't be a total Grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Oh man, I almost just had a fit. Called to make a ressie with my Sept. pin code and the CM told me that since the email actually came addressed to DH that I couldn't use the code unless he'll be travelling with me. Not happy as DH strongly dislikes WDW, mostly because of crowds. However, I did call him and put on my very best pout, and at least got a "sigh" and "I'll think about it" out of him. Encouraged, I called back to make the ressie. This CM told me that they just had a meeting regarding who was required to travel, and he said that DH wouldn't have to travel with me as this is also considered an immediate family discount. Whew! So I made the ressie. So, should I fess this up to DH that he doesn't have to go (I have a friend that will go), or should it be our little secret? The last week of Sept. shouldn't be too crowded so he won't be a total Grumpy.
    Depends if he'll pay.
    Sunshine Rewards

HA! That would be a BIG NO! That's where SR would come in. But, in his defense, he'll be paying for the TN mountain vacation in Oct.

Oh man, did I get a surprise this weekend. DH gave me a card with $300 in it. He wrote inside that he'll go "ONE MORE TIME ", and that I have to use the $300 to rent a car. (He says my car is uncomfortable). BUT he said that he still wants me to know that this doesn't mean he likes WDW, he's only going because of the DDP thing will make the trip more affordable. Hey, whatever it takes!