Thread: Spin Lash

Default Spin Lash

I've been watching for this As Seen on TV product so that I could put it up for all of you who have an obsession with beautiful eye lashes. I know someone who is, but won't mention any names, He He!

Our As Seen on TV Networks have not been able to get it for us, but I realized today that it is available with one of our shopping merchants. You can find it at TVProducts4Less.com. The regular price for this product is $19.95. They sell it for $17.95, and you can earn 5% cash back.

I'll keep my eye out for the higher payout offer. For now, if you were looking for this product, you can still get it at SR and earn credit.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I've been watching for this As Seen on TV product so that I could put it up for all of you who have an obsession with beautiful eye lashes. I know someone who is, but won't mention any names, He He!
    Hey, I resemble that remark!!

And yes, I have been watching and waiting for this one!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have been too. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm very sorry, but I think Allure was right on target when they said that the new mascara ads sound like you know what enhancement spam-vibrating! longer! thicker!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.