Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Tricia...Second chance contest ?...

Here's the screen:

Thank You for your Time!It does appear that you did not qualify for this survey based upon your answers during this study. Don't worry, this is completely normal. Our clients seek to receive a specific number of responses from each group which they have chosen to hear from.

Although you did not receive credit for this survey, please click on the button below to take another survey for the chance of winning our $50,000 sweepstakes and to obtain your Sunshine Rewards credit!

You have been entered into the Sunshine Rewards Second Chance Survey Sweeps!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

But you don't always get that screen. I've gotten it a couple times, but mainly I get the "sorry we have no surveys for you today". I've quit posting my number in the other thread since they said they know when we don't get any surveys, whether we get that screen or not.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    But you don't always get that screen. I've gotten it a couple times, but mainly I get the "sorry we have no surveys for you today". I've quit posting my number in the other thread since they said they know when we don't get any surveys, whether we get that screen or not.
    I saw the message for the first time this morning...I guess I won't post my number either but wondering why it doesn't always show up...I'm going to pay more attention from now on to see if I'm getting it or not. I know it only shows up once the first time and then you won't see it again when you keep trying to get one.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i've never gotten that message yet, but I sure haven't gotten any survey's this month. Is anyine havineg trouble gatting them?

Sunshine Rewards