Thread: New freebie format or something wrong?

Default New freebie format or something wrong?

I need a question answered please. I am not complaining just trying figure out if I am doing something to cause this or if this is just a new format. If it is a new format the proper way to somplete the surveys.

Example: The Cannon offer

Today open up the survey and click yes on one of the offers to view it after I either do the offer or click skip it will pop up a new "yes or no" list. So then I have in essence two surveys going. I have been finishing out all the "screens" that come up. But the reason I am wondering if I am doing something wrong is that when you finally complete out all the screens they all end up at the same place for the silver, gold offers. So I am wondering if it is thinking I am doing the offers more than once.

I am having no luck getting credits and wondering if this is why or if this is the correct way and they just aren't coming thru.

Am I supposed to close out the new "yes or no" list and continue on on the original or complete out all the screens. This has been going on for about a week or so and it takes like 15 minutes to complete all the screens when this happens.

Like I said I am not trying to complain at all! Just tring to figure out if I am doing something wrong since this is new.

Thanks!
    Julie

I think what's been said before is that the SR gang can't tell us if we're doing it right nor not. What I do is I just leave the poo up windows open and continue in the original one. I usually leave everything open till the top of th ehour, if I'm around, and close out then. I think it has been said before too that some cookies need to sit a little longer on the last page to track, so that's my theory behind it.

I seem to be in a bit of a dry spell with offers lately, so I don't know if that's right or not, but it works for me.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I seem to be in a bit of a dry spell with offers lately, so I don't know if that's right or not, but it works for me.
    Me, too. I think it is time to go shopping or I am not going to hit my $100. Luckily, I need a few things off ebay and some other places.

Honestly, this is a really hard time of year for freebies. February is always a down month and combined with the economy, it's just hard to get good free offers. So we've been putting up a lot more just to see what will fly in the hopes that some of them will start crediting for someone. I'm seeing 5-10 offers in a row that we put up with ZERO credits. We're pulling them as soon as we see more than about 10 people put them into pending without a credit. But it's just a tough time to get them.

I would stick with starting with the 3 survey opportunities every day. Then maybe go to the "most popular" offers tab because those are ranked by the number of people who have gotten credit for them.

Last month we started seeing better free stuff toward the end of the month. Hopefully it will be the same this month and we are seeing the worst of it right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, good to know.

I have hit a dry spell lately too, I thought it was just me.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Thanks, good to know.

I have hit a dry spell lately too, I thought it was just me.
    It really helps to know it isn't just me. I keep scrubbing my computer free of everything, hoping for things to credit. Knowing that others aren't crediting, either, actually encourages me to keep trying. On a positive note,

#1548090 Paid Signup: Aveeno Continuous Radiance (GTL) 0.35 Credits 02/07/2009 Paid #1548072
    Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 02/07/2009 0.75 Credits 02/07/2009 Paid

Plus, I have been lucky with the scratch off, lately.

I feel better as well; knowing it not just me! Given that, I did run Ad-aware today. Usually, I just use CCleaner. Surveys are not going well - wrong demographics - Too Old! No children! No movies! No nothing!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Tricia -

Thanks for your positive note. I'm not trying to "figure" the way around things at all. I always do the offers I just hadn't seen the multiple survey pop ups thing and thought I was cancelling myself out and my computer was going haywire.

Thanks for the positive back ups everyone!

Have a great weekend!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, this is a really hard time of year for freebies. February is always a down month and combined with the economy, it's just hard to get good free offers. So we've been putting up a lot more just to see what will fly in the hopes that some of them will start crediting for someone. I'm seeing 5-10 offers in a row that we put up with ZERO credits. We're pulling them as soon as we see more than about 10 people put them into pending without a credit. But it's just a tough time to get them.

I would stick with starting with the 3 survey opportunities every day. Then maybe go to the "most popular" offers tab because those are ranked by the number of people who have gotten credit for them.

Last month we started seeing better free stuff toward the end of the month. Hopefully it will be the same this month and we are seeing the worst of it right now.