Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney shopping, sizes, swimsuits?

Default Disney shopping, sizes, swimsuits?

Does anyone know how their sizes run for women's bathing suits (in the outlet section)? I noticed some Disney suits on amazon.com, and their size explanation seems to be different than the size charts actually on disneyshopping...

Does anyone have experience in their swimsuits for women?

Thanks in advance!
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought mine one size smaller, and it fit fine. Thats what the dis girls suggested, and it worked fine!

Thank you thank you
    Sunshine Rewards

update.

I swim in the suit, and I'm nowhere near a pool.

Ordered one size smaller than the measurements said. I need two sizes smaller.

Gotta go check on their exchange policy for swimsuits, especially those from their outlet!
    Sunshine Rewards

Their sizing with Disney SUCKS!!

I ordered the size 12 because that is normally what I wear...I couldn't even wear it, so I went down to a 10 and I can BARELY wear it, I likely will have to order the size 8 and it will finally fit.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice to feel small for once, but it is frustrating especially since you cannot return things easily.

I'm considering just re-ordering it, and returning it for a credit. Might play bad games with SR credit, but I've got enough SR for them to take it out if they need to.

Just seems like it would be faster than the 2 weeks it says they need to process the exchange...especially since we're leaving for CA in 18 days!

It's this suit, and while the bottoms would probably stay on as long as DS doesn't do his hook-with-toes-and-push move he likes to do when I haven't tied my drawstrings pants at the store, they should be fine. And the top could be shored up, or I could wear push-up things under my zoobs (need to ADD to these things?). But the cover up pants are enormous! Seriously they are very very big. I think they could fit DH, and he's 315 lbs with sumo wrestler legs.

Crazy sizes. I hope the size insanity translates over to dresses, too, as I ordered two of 'em...
    Sunshine Rewards

If anyone needs a Mickey Tankini with Swimskirt in a size 12 I have one that is brand new. PM me if you are interested.

Zoiks!

I'm not one who is against outsourcing, and I can't state for certain that I was just on the phone to a call center in India, but it sure sounded like a horrible overseas connection! And I think the woman helping me was new, b/c I could hear the man talking to her, telling her what to say.

But they created a replacement order for me, without extra shipping costs, and then when I return the too-big one they will refund me for the item. So I'll only have paid for shipping and tax once. So that's good. Their sizing charts are messed up! Even if they feel the need to take back the SR (hope they won't, but they might have some automated system that does it), I'm still ahead, b/c the alternative was send it back while paying for shipping (ship here, ship there) and place another order including shipping...I think 8.50x2 plus whatever it costs to send it back = FAR more than the 88 cents I got in SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    If anyone needs a Mickey Tankini with Swimskirt in a size 12 I have one that is brand new. PM me if you are interested.
    I think 12 might be pushing it for me. Otherwise I'd be all over it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I think 12 might be pushing it for me. Otherwise I'd be all over it!
    it is hard because I have the 10 and that is big and I am certainly not a size 8, but not quite a 10, maybe an 11 if that makes sense.

So they run REALLY big