Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney shopping, sizes, swimsuits?

Aww Im sorry it didnt fit. I was only told to go down one size, and it worked okay for me.

Good news = they've already shipped the replacement.

Bad news = they've charged my debit card, rather than the gift card on my account, AND she charged tax again when she said she wouldn't. The tax thing isn't a complaint, it's more along with what I thought would happen, where I pay cost and tax and they'll refund cost and tax on return.

But the card thing has me seeing red. And a quarter of the anger is at myself, b/c I knew, I KNEW, that she was going to get it wrong, and I SHOULD have asked her to verify the last 4 digits of the card...but i didn't, she didn't, and she got it wrong.

Grr.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Are you all talking strictly swimsuits from Disneyshopping.com or can anyone speak to how the rest of their clothing sizes run?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Right now I only know swimsuits. Hopefully soon, if UPS can figure themselves out, I'll know about their dresses (from the outlet), because I ordered two.
    Sunshine Rewards

Update.

I was swimming in the swimsuit (that I ordered once size smaller than my measurements said I should).

I got the dresses (cotton with a bit of lycra or spandex for some stretchiness) today, which were ordered in the same size as the swimsuit, and they are snug around the hips (where the swimsuit was the loosest), and a bit too roomy in the top.

Confusing.
    Sunshine Rewards