Thread: Those of you with dogs

Default Those of you with dogs

The new pet connection article is up, so visit helpingmomsconnect to read the lastest on pets with arthritis.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Off to read as my cat has arthritis. Hoping it will apply to cats as well. Thanks.

Okay, just read the article. Are the joint supplements mentioned good for cats as well? My cat is going to be 14 in a few days and he is starting to have trouble jumping up on the couch.
    Last edited by bbangel; 08-13-2007 at 04:59 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

oh, my poor lil cutie pie has arthritis! It is so sad to see her try to run after the kids and end up limping across the yard. But if she comes across a deer or rabbit, no matter how bad she hurts she will run forever! Thanks for the heads up Cindy!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Off to read as my cat has arthritis. Hoping it will apply to cats as well. Thanks.
    yes, there are also vitamin supplement for cats, and some of them are in capsule form so that you can just pour onto the food and some of them are even tuna flavored like a treat. i am sure that any of the pet places carry that as well. Cats are a lot harder to pill then a dog, so they make some special things for them. My dogs do great on the cosequin.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    yes, there are also vitamin supplement for cats, and some of them are in capsule form so that you can just pour onto the food and some of them are even tuna flavored like a treat. i am sure that any of the pet places carry that as well. Cats are a lot harder to pill then a dog, so they make some special things for them. My dogs do great on the cosequin.
    Great. Thanks for the info. I'll be on the lookout. Hopefully they can help the poor little man.
    Sunshine Rewards