Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Eastern mediterranean cruise tr

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Oh Pat did the whirlwind cruise....we only did the 7 day and didn't see half the things we wanted to....next time! Pat would have way more informative than me....I don't remember the educational details like she does....so, reading her TR I leaned a lot I didn't even know about and I was there!
    I only remember so many details because I kept a journal each day, just so I could do a TR, LOL. Otherwise, I'd have forgotten a good deal of the things I had learned on the tours.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I only remember so many details because I kept a journal each day, just so I could do a TR, LOL. Otherwise, I'd have forgotten a good deal of the things I had learned on the tours.
    ahh, so you cheated?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

ahh, so you cheated?
    Don't let her fool you...she cheats at Scrabble too...

Just Kidding!!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Don't let her fool you...she cheats at Scrabble too...

Just Kidding!!!!
    What ever it takes to win!!!! that's my motto!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

What ever it takes to win!!!! that's my motto!
    Here, here! No, Lori, I don't cheat at Scrabble. I'm just better at it than you, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Pat...what a fantastic TR. I just got to finish it this morning. It sounded so incteresting. Egypt is on my list of places to see because of the pyramids. Thanks for the pics. So incredible. One of the wonders of the world! It certainly sounded a little scary too. All of you pics were beautiful. I really like the Malta ones....such history. This week we just finished the Oregon Trail. You forget sometimes the ancient history around the world and how young our country is. It is absolutely amazing!

Thank you again for taking us there! It soundsed like a incredible trip.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

WOW Pat, what a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Sunni Pat...what a fantastic TR. I just got to finish it this morning. It sounded so incteresting. Egypt is on my list of places to see because of the pyramids. Thanks for the pics. So incredible. One of the wonders of the world! It certainly sounded a little scary too. All of you pics were beautiful. I really like the Malta ones....such history. This week we just finished the Oregon Trail. You forget sometimes the ancient history around the world and how young our country is. It is absolutely amazing!

Thank you again for taking us there! It soundsed like a incredible trip.

You are so welcome! Overall, it was an awesome trip, traveling in Europe, Asia and Africa all in less than two weeks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pooh's Pal WOW Pat, what a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    Today 07:08 AM

You are quite welcome. I'm surely not a techno-geek, so loading all those pictures was a chore. However, by the time I got to Egypt and Malta, it came a lot easier. Glad you enjoyed the TR.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards