Thread: Checks Unlimited Singing Checkbook Covers

Default Checks Unlimited Singing Checkbook Covers

These are cute and would make a nice gift for someone because they are inexpensive and you KNOW they don't already have one. And we have Checks Unlimited increased today. Cute gift for less than $10.

"Take a trip back to simpler times when high school football games, cruising Main Street, and listening to music on the radio were your favorite pastimes.

Sound Inserts may not make you look like you did in high school, but they will remind you of that carefree time. Make writing checks fun with songs from artists like Cyndi Lauper, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Little Richard. Or show your patriotism with God Bless America and Stars & Stripes Forever."

Checks Unlimited Singing Checkbook Covers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How cute those are. Could just see the grocery clerk now when your checkbook starts singing.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i just looked at the songs and some are really cool. does anyone know what the shipping charges are as i searched the entire site and could not find it?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl