Thread: Space Bag?

Default Space Bag?

Has anyone used the space bags? I am specifically looking at the roll up ones to use when I pack next month for WDW & the Magic. Is there anywhere I can get these through SR? Thanks!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

I haven't used them, but I know Miles Kimball has them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The container store has them, which is actually where I got my travel ones for our upcoming trip too!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have used them and they work surprisingly well. I can get double the amount of stuff in my suitcase when I use them.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have used them. But sometimes if you aren't careful you can cause your suitcase to go over the weight limit.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have used them. But sometimes if you aren't careful you can cause your suitcase to go over the weight limit.

Kim

One packing tip i have found helpful, is we bought a small cheap bathroom scale, and use that to weigh our suitcase before we get to the airport, WE arive before the desks open so we then double check our weights on the offical airport scale and are always under! we shoot for 1lb under the limit and that 1lb is well more the the margin of error in the bathroom scale and the offical airport scales we also pack the scale with us, then when packing to come how weigh our bags and we have never had an over the weight issue!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think e-bags sells them also. If you are on a super tight budget (like me ) you can also use the 2 gallon zip lock bags. They sell them at most stores like K-Mart etc. Ziplock also makes those big bags now, but haven't tried them yet. The 2 gallons are perfect though for socks, undies, t-shirts & shorts. Not so much for coats, etc.

(Sorry Tricia for possibly diverting shopping away from the site...just wanted to share.)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I think e-bags sells them also. If you are on a super tight budget (like me ) you can also use the 2 gallon zip lock bags. They sell them at most stores like K-Mart etc. Ziplock also makes those big bags now, but haven't tried them yet. The 2 gallons are perfect though for socks, undies, t-shirts & shorts. Not so much for coats, etc.

(Sorry Tricia for possibly diverting shopping away from the site...just wanted to share.)
    Budget ideas are always good!

I use the gallon bags for socks, underwear, and the girls' clothes. But I am considering getting some of the bigger ones for our clothes. I really love packing in the bags. It does seem to save space and keep things organized.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Budget ideas are always good!

I use the gallon bags for socks, underwear, and the girls' clothes. But I am considering getting some of the bigger ones for our clothes. I really love packing in the bags. It does seem to save space and keep things organized.
    I had read a great tip over on the Dis about using the ziploc bags for their childrens clothes. They put each days outfit into a bag so that the child just has to pull out that days bag and everything is ready to go. Shirt, shorts, underwear, socks, hair clips, and whatever. Made getting dressed in the morning super easy.