Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POP or All Star Sports

Thanks guys for such great points of view. You've given me more to think about. I'll let you know what we decide.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I've been thinking and trying to figure this out. While I know the boys would love All Star Sports, I wanted to stay at Pop. Several of you said such great things about Pop and I decided to go see for my self.

I booked for Pop Century today. I can't wait until September.

I hadn't even thought about MNSSHP. I will have to check into that when the dates are released. Thanks for the tips!
    Amy

Sunshine Rewards

Well, our plans changed alittle. This trip has turned into a Grand Gathering with 15 of us going, my parents, my sister and family, mimi & papa, and their daughter and husband. Two of the rooms will be with the military discount and Pop was not available on those dates.

So, we all switched to All Star Sports!!! I find it ironic that was the only All Star we could get our free dining and their military.

It will be so much fun!!!
    Amy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Well, our plans changed alittle. This trip has turned into a Grand Gathering with 15 of us going, my parents, my sister and family, mimi & papa, and their daughter and husband. Two of the rooms will be with the military discount and Pop was not available on those dates.

So, we all switched to All Star Sports!!! I find it ironic that was the only All Star we could get our free dining and their military.

It will be so much fun!!!

Sounds like you will have a great time! I think you will like Sports, when we were there last Sept it was very clean, the room and the grounds. I am not a sports fan but I did like the theme once we were there.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards