Thread: Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Coldwater Creek

Default Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Coldwater Creek

A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Coldwater Creek

25% off your entire order! New spring looks are here

Get coupon or discount for Coldwater Creek...
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy,

Did they give you a code for the 25% off? It didn't automatically come off my cart by clicking through the link.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Cindy,

Did they give you a code for the 25% off? It didn't automatically come off my cart by clicking through the link.

Thanks!
    Being a Coldwater Creek fanatic, I just gave it a try. The 25% discount worked okay, just before I put in my CC info. Try it again, Kathie. I didn't need to put in any code to get it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Why am I not surprised that the two of you jumped on this great deal? I'm off to take a look, I love CC too, I just don't NEED anything right now. So, what did you get?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Being a Coldwater Creek fanatic, I just gave it a try. The 25% discount worked okay, just before I put in my CC info. Try it again, Kathie. I didn't need to put in any code to get it.
    The discount wasn't there last night but it was today. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Why am I not surprised that the two of you jumped on this great deal? I'm off to take a look, I love CC too, I just don't NEED anything right now. So, what did you get?
    I bought a small organizer bag I had seen in the store and had my eye on. They had it in brown and blue in the store but just in blue online. I have several brown bags so getting the blue was fine by me. I looked around the site.....but I really didn't need anything else either.

that's a nice bag...I didn't see anything that I had to have, I love the traveler knits and would have loved to find something but nothing much new in that line that tempted me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

that's a nice bag...I didn't see anything that I had to have, I love the traveler knits and would have loved to find something but nothing much new in that line that tempted me.

I like the travel knits also. There was one blouse I have been eyeing (sleeveless black & blue) but it's $50. Even at 25% off by the time I pay shipping it's around $45. I'll wait and see if it gets discounted more. I really don't need it, but if the price was right....I'd get it.

I did buy 4 of the lace trimmed cami's this morning. Regular $29.50, only $19.95 if you buy 2 or more. Add 25% off and they were a deal. They had them in the store on sale but the neutral colors weren't on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I like the travel knits also. There was one blouse I have been eyeing (sleeveless black & blue) but it's $50. Even at 25% off by the time I pay shipping it's around $45. I'll wait and see if it gets discounted more. I really don't need it, but if the price was right....I'd get it.

I did buy 4 of the lace trimmed cami's this morning. Regular $29.50, only $19.95 if you buy 2 or more. Add 25% off and they were a deal. They had them in the store on sale but the neutral colors weren't on sale.
    Maybe I should take another look at the website?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe I should take another look at the website?

Bad aren't we??

I already have a red cami in this style and I love it. I'm always looking for inexpensive basics. I did find that these run big. Not as big as the travel knits. I usually take a large in CWC tops. I took a medium in these. Only 5% spandex so not very stetchy. I can't remember the last time I took a medium in a top.

I was looking for a jacket too. I like the tapestry ones but nothing in this collection jumped out at me.

Have fun shopping.