Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tart Burners

Thanks Cindy! I just placed my order. Can't wait to see the tart burners and try out the sugar scrub.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy, I placed my order but it didnt let me put my information in a comments box. I used the same email address as I do for SR. Also, I ordered 2 green just because I needed to put a color in but I will take whatever colors you have.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy, I placed my order but it didnt let me put my information in a comments box. I used the same email address as I do for SR. Also, I ordered 2 green just because I needed to put a color in but I will take whatever colors you have.
    I had the same problem. There was no notes section I also used the same email for both. Thanks!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Man I am giving up mine to someone and waiting until I get back from WDW to get them.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Hi Cindy,

I had the same problem - there was no where I could add that I was a SR member or my second choice for color (1st was blue, 2nd green). My email address on the order is the same one I use for SR, I ordered some sugar scrub during the past weekend! (I can't wait to get this, I hurry home everyday hoping it's there!). Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Hi Cindy,

I had the same problem - there was no where I could add that I was a SR member or my second choice for color (1st was blue, 2nd green). My email address on the order is the same one I use for SR, I ordered some sugar scrub during the past weekend! (I can't wait to get this, I hurry home everyday hoping it's there!). Thanks!
    I feel like a big dork now - I just realized I put the wrong email address into the order!!! I hope no one can get my cc info this way! I forgot to add the digits behind my name in the email address.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Same here.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I know who all you guys are, don't worry. Plus, I'm pulling the orders as they come in through paypal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Lea Ann, can you PM me about the colors you picked. Thanks. i am getting ready to mail all these out tomorrow.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Any chance of red?