Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tart Burners

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Any chance of red?
    No, I've never even seen them in the red. The box marked red is actually a pink, which is all we have right now. We will try to get the blue, purple and green in the future too, but they seem hard to get from our distributor. The pink is very pretty though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, I've never even seen them in the red. The box marked red is actually a pink, which is all we have right now. We will try to get the blue, purple and green in the future too, but they seem hard to get from our distributor. The pink is very pretty though.
    Oooohhh!!! I would love the purple! When do you think you may have that? If in the near future can I change my color choice at this point?
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 08-17-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: omitted word
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Oooohhh!!! I would love the purple! When do you think you may have that? If in the near future can I change my color choice at this point?
    Ohh, I only had one, and that went to lea ann, and yours is already in the mail by about 5 min, sorry.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Ohh, I only had one, and that went to lea ann, and yours is already in the mail by about 5 min, sorry.
    That's fine, thanks anyway. Do you anticipate getting purple again soon? (Did I get the blue by the way?) If I got the blue I could give that to my mom to match her decor and order myself a purple one for the future, hehe!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I ordered one blue and one green and I am in no hurry. At least one is for Christmas and the other one is for me. Thanks.

It may be another week before he gets any blue in, but I will send you them just as soon as i get them.

Wow, I already got credit!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'd be interested in a purple (or two or three...just changed schools and this is our school color)....let me know when you get them in and I'll place an order.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I am going on Sunday to see why my distributor has. If there are some purple, I will certainly get them.

I am going on Sunday to see why my distributor has. If there are some purple, I will certainly get them.
    Oh I would love one in purple and green. Which site is yours again Cindy? Thanks! These will make GREAT Christmas gifts!
    Sunshine Rewards