Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Official Policy

Default Daily Survey Official Policy

I just heard back from Greenfield, and this is there policy on daily surveys:

Daily surveys do indeed reset at midnight Eastern now. So you can take one at 11:55pm Tuesday and then take one 10 minutes later at 12:05am Wednesday and get credit for both.

The site should tell you when you have reached the maximum number of surveys per day (one). You can keep taking surveys until you get that message. You cannot, however, keep changing your email address to get more surveys. It would be considered fraud to use many different email addresses to be able to get multiple surveys.

So there it is. Greenfield continues to be great to work with, and we continue to see our survey numbers go up as we work with them to make the experience better on both their end and our end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just heard back from Greenfield, and this is there policy on daily surveys:

Daily surveys do indeed reset at midnight Eastern now. So you can take one at 11:55pm Tuesday and then take one 10 minutes later at 12:05am Wednesday and get credit for both.

The site should tell you when you have reached the maximum number of surveys per day (one). You can keep taking surveys until you get that message. You cannot, however, keep changing your email address to get more surveys. It would be considered fraud to use many different email addresses to be able to get multiple surveys.

So there it is. Greenfield continues to be great to work with, and we continue to see our survey numbers go up as we work with them to make the experience better on both their end and our end.
    Is that per day, or at all (like I should go back to using the e-mail I used to use)?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is per day. I think the point is that if they see that someone is getting several surveys per day using seperate emails this will be considered fraud. The best rpactices would say that you should continue to take surveys until you get the message saying you have exceeded your limit and then stop. I keep a notepad next to the computer and make a note next to the date when I have received that message. Then I know I completed one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    That is per day. I think the point is that if they see that someone is getting several surveys per day using seperate emails this will be considered fraud. The best rpactices would say that you should continue to take surveys until you get the message saying you have exceeded your limit and then stop. I keep a notepad next to the computer and make a note next to the date when I have received that message. Then I know I completed one.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification Janet!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

So, if you do surveys on another site, ie. XX you should stop immediately and can only take surveys on one site?
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 08-14-2007 at 10:50 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    So, if you do surveys on another site, ie. XX you should stop immediately and can only take surveys on one site?
    They didn't actually say anything about doing them on other sites. I'll double check. But they did say that they have asked their affiliates to close the accounts of some members who they felt were defrauding the system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They didn't actually say anything about doing them on other sites. I'll double check. But they did say that they have asked their affiliates to close the accounts of some members who they felt were defrauding the system.
    Thanks Tricia. I'm curious about this (however, I never do more than one survey per day per site). Actually, I don't think the system would allow it because everytime I'm nervous about whether something really went through if I tried to take another one to see if the other one "took" it would either allow me to (meaning the other survey ripped me off, lol) or it would immediately show that I "exceeded the daily survey amount".

I use the same email address on the other site and don't have this happen (unless I did complete a survey on that site and it "took"). So, it never crossed my mind that it could possibly be considered fraud. Pls. let us know what you find out, I don't want to do something wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would think that if they dont want you to do more than one per day on one site that they wouldnt want you to do more than one per day on ALL sites. I think that the idea is that they only want to pay each person once per day for surveys. If they would be willing to pay across sites why not just pay for more than one on a site per day. This is of course just my opinion and I would wait for the actual word from Tricia.
    Sunshine Rewards

The few times I have gotten double survey days... it was using the same email address. I'm guessing this is ok.

Also... Getting the SR congrats message does not mean you will get credit... I used to think that it was a sure thing if I got to that page, I would get paid....but I now know that isn't true... I got a survey, finished it...got to the SR congrats message, and it didn't count...last week... so take the extra minute to double check by trying to take another survey.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks for letting us know! I have changed my email in the past but I never repeat surveys. Changing the email just seemed to open up new surveys for some reason. Now I know that is a big no-no and I will continue to use the same one.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards