Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Official Policy

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The issue isnt with changing your email address. That can be done all day long. As long as they aren't being changed in order to get credit for more than one survey. Some people would take a survey, get the exceeded limit message, clear cookies and change email address in order to get credit for a second survey. As long as you are only attempting to receive credit for one survey a day it doesnt matter what email you are using. If you have to change the email in order to get a survey fine. Once you have completed a survey and recieved the "you have exceeded your daily limit" message STOP taking them. Simple really. Get the message, stop taking them. I have never not recieved credit for a survey I got that message for. NOW, there will be situations where you take a survey and dont get the message so you tak another one and get credit for both. This is RARE but it has happened. In this case I am sure that neither Tricia nor Greenfield will hold you responsible for a fluke that you cant control. It is the people who are taking advantage of the fluke to get more than one survey a day that are going to have fraud issues. I hope this clears it up some.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a question. I have a couple email addresses. I always use the same one unless I clear my cookies and then I have to refill in the info. I never remember which email addy I use and just pick one.

Today I did a survey that I thought I did before. It could have been one that either i did not get credit for or one that kicked me off before the survey ended, I am not sure. If it was one that I did before and actually got credit for - will I get in trouble for that? I never keep track of my surveys or which addy I use for which one. I have never had this happen before and it concerned me today....I didn't mean to do anything wrong, I was just answering the questions. But the whole time I kept thinking that I did this one before....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The issue isnt with changing your email address. That can be done all day long. As long as they aren't being changed in order to get credit for more than one survey. Some people would take a survey, get the exceeded limit message, clear cookies and change email address in order to get credit for a second survey. As long as you are only attempting to receive credit for one survey a day it doesnt matter what email you are using. If you have to change the email in order to get a survey fine. Once you have completed a survey and recieved the "you have exceeded your daily limit" message STOP taking them. Simple really. Get the message, stop taking them. I have never not recieved credit for a survey I got that message for. NOW, there will be situations where you take a survey and dont get the message so you tak another one and get credit for both. This is RARE but it has happened. In this case I am sure that neither Tricia nor Greenfield will hold you responsible for a fluke that you cant control. It is the people who are taking advantage of the fluke to get more than one survey a day that are going to have fraud issues. I hope this clears it up some.

That clears alot up! Thanks
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I have a question. I have a couple email addresses. I always use the same one unless I clear my cookies and then I have to refill in the info. I never remember which email addy I use and just pick one.

Today I did a survey that I thought I did before. It could have been one that either i did not get credit for or one that kicked me off before the survey ended, I am not sure. If it was one that I did before and actually got credit for - will I get in trouble for that? I never keep track of my surveys or which addy I use for which one. I have never had this happen before and it concerned me today....I didn't mean to do anything wrong, I was just answering the questions. But the whole time I kept thinking that I did this one before....

Angela
    Doesnt matter, as long as you havent taken and gotten credit for that survey that day you are fine. The issue really is about getting credit for more than one survey a day, not which surveys you are getting credit for.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Doesnt matter, as long as you havent taken and gotten credit for that survey that day you are fine. The issue really is about getting credit for more than one survey a day, not which surveys you are getting credit for.
    Thanks. I was worried about getting in trouble. Puts my mind at ease....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for the clearing up and the offical word! Makes sense!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks for finding out!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thanks for clearing this up. I never checked back to see if I got the exceeded message. I just took for granted that if I got the congratulations screen, it would credit. And, once I did my survey, I considered myself done. That was until I started hearing that some were getting 2 in one day. So, I tried it one day and it worked. I noticed if I did one early in the day and checked back, later in the evening, sometimes I would get another survey. I have quit doing that and I don't do the routine surveys anywhere else. Too afraid of getting in trouble.

Hmm.. it's 12:03am and it is still telling me I have exceeded the daily limit??
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

OK I am confused. I finished a survey at 11:38P.M. on Tuesday and it is now 12:48A.M. on Wednesday and it says that the daily limit has been exceeded. So when can I take another survey? I thought I would be able to do another one on Wednesday.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards