Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Survey Official Policy

I have found, in my case, that the surveys seem to reset around 3:00-4:00 Am EST. What can I say, I suffer from insomnia. I am always able to get into a new survey sometime after 3:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I have found, in my case, that the surveys seem to reset around 3:00-4:00 Am EST. What can I say, I suffer from insomnia. I am always able to get into a new survey sometime after 3:30 AM.
    Insomnia sufferer here too. I had the same experience as kayjo. Sometime between 3 and 4 am.

Just checked it at 3:15 AM and the surveys have not yet reset.

Thanks for finding this out Tricia. I'll have to start keeping notes on surveys like I do offers as I really never remember exactly when I try and especially what email I used.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

So, just to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong - it is OK to do a survey early in the morning as soon as it opens up. The one that I took late in the day should post from the day before and the one later should post the next day. Am I correct? I am with you all, I find that I can't sleep so I get up and play on the computer. I like to get the survey out of the way early.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Wanted to add to the pile of people who don't see it open at 12am eastern, or even 12am pacific...it opens some time after that... Not that it *matters*, but in terms of having exactly correct info, which is often important to me ("I think" answers on the dis notwithstanding), I felt the need to back those people up.
    Sunshine Rewards

The surveys reset at about 4:00 AM today. I just got a fairly easy one on refrigerated side dishes.
    Just realized I got my 75th post. Now I can access the flash chat!

Default I think I messed up today!

I don't do a lot of offers on SR (or anywhere else) - I mainly do the surveys. Well, I did a few offers that have not credited, so I cleared my cookies today to see if that would help before I tried any more offers. Then I did a survey (did not get the exceeded survey message), but I might have done one this morning as well. I tried several times this morning, but I can't remember if I got through to the end of any of them.

Edited to add: I did get credit for two surveys for 8/16. Now what do I do?
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 08-17-2007 at 10:42 AM.

Well its 12:20AM Estern time and i am still getting the exceeded daily limit, and i have not done a survy yet today?

So when is the greenfield rollover and the sunshine rollover on times again? Mabey Greenfield or SR is not observing Daylight savings time????

Well i guess i will just have to try latter today!

Night all!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.