Thread: Children's Western Wear

Default Children's Western Wear

Go Western Day is fastly approaching for the girls at their school. Where can I find some Western wear?

I love it when I'm notified earlier enough to shop through SR.

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked Back in the Saddle for you - they do have children's stuff, but I didn't see anything cowgirl-ish (quick search).

Then I checked BuyCostumes.com and they have a couple of cute things. (depending on their size of course) Perhaps one of the other costume stores might have something?

Good luck - how fun! We don't have "Western Day" up here in CT, LOL!!! But we do have crazy hair day and that won't be hard for my DD to prepare for, LOL!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I just checked Back in the Saddle for you - they do have children's stuff, but I didn't see anything cowgirl-ish (quick search).

Then I checked BuyCostumes.com and they have a couple of cute things. (depending on their size of course) Perhaps one of the other costume stores might have something?

Good luck - how fun! We don't have "Western Day" up here in CT, LOL!!! But we do have crazy hair day and that won't be hard for my DD to prepare for, LOL!
    Thank you! Go Western Day is a big thing here in Texas.
    When I was a little girl, it was like celebrating a national holiday.
    Sunshine Rewards