Thread: My wines direct

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default My wines direct

Fellow Winos - has anyone seen a pending credit from the other night when cindy was talking us into ordering? I know it can take up to 10 days for things to pend but I was just wondering since this was my first order what the average wait time was and if anyone had a pend yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

hello, are you saying we drink too much wine? I haven't seen the credits come through on these yet, but they may only do it every couple of weeks. We know this affiliate manager well (heck ya, he sells wine) so I am sure we will get all the credits for this offer.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 08-14-2007 at 02:36 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    hello, are you saying we drink too much wine? I haven't seen the credits come through on these yet, but they may only do it every couple or weeks. We know this affiliate manager well (heck ya, he sells wine) so I am sure we will get all the credits for this offer.

So i take it the cindy that dickering with this affilate manager is very enjoyable since he is shiping you the wine!

Yeah i was wondering how many placed orders that night?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I placed my first order last night so I am waiting for credit. I was also wondering who else I could give the wine to!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I was also wondering who else I could give the wine to!
    Don't wonder that too loud, the sunshinecindy might hear you, she is always looking for more wine! sunshinegirl too!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Don't wonder that too loud, the sunshinecindy might hear you, she is always looking for more wine! sunshinegirl too!
    She heard.....I'm always up for donations.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    She heard.....I'm always up for donations.
    I had a feeling that you would, I think you must just search the fourms for any mention of the word wine!

I don't know of many people who would pass up the gift of good wine! or after the week you had any wine!
    -NOn DisBoards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bumping up for an update. I got my wine today. I haven't broken into it but it came pretty fast and didn't have any troubles with UPS today. The guy actually brought it to my door.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    bumping up for an update. I got my wine today. I haven't broken into it but it came pretty fast and didn't have any troubles with UPS today. The guy actually brought it to my door.
    Let me know which ones you got and if you like them. I saw 4 buttery chardonnays I think I am going to get, and maybe a couple reds.

Rub it in, rub it in. I wanted to try this place so badly!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs