Thread: Iam not getting anything!!! whats wrong??

Default Iam not getting anything!!! whats wrong??

I have been doing offers about every other day for about a week and a half and I have gotten 0...I follow the auto credit thread, I clean cookies befor I start for the day, (i have even tried claning after) I changed my e mail address thinking that would work. Whats going on?
    Big Bucks No whammys!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Tricia said this is a slow month for offers and with the economy. That said I know some are still getting credits.

Me? I've laid off the offers for a while. I tried one or two last week and neither credited so I decided it wasn't worth getting frustrated and decided to take a break and just stick with surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mommiepoppins View Post
    I have been doing offers about every other day for about a week and a half and I have gotten 0...I follow the auto credit thread, I clean cookies befor I start for the day, (i have even tried claning after) I changed my e mail address thinking that would work. Whats going on?
    Have you tried the OTX survey?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Are you looking at the URL to see which offers you are doing? Some companies tend to credit better than others, at least for me. If the advertiser already has your email address you may not get credit for the offer. Have you tried one of the quizjungle offers or the new AN7? Those usually credit well for me. Don't forget that some offers are manual, it might take a while for the credit to show up in your account.
    I know this is a slow time for offers, I am getting credit about 50% of the time. I usually clear cookies before I log in to SR and then do an offer and wait to see if it credits.
    Also, I try to do a daily survey every day because the $.90 adds up.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's been somewhat of a frustrating dry spell for me this year. Some offers that normally credit well for me, aren't. I clear cookies, etc. THE DS has been nil for me and OTX has been hit and miss...but I'm like the little engine that could and KEEP TRYING... Just keep plugging away......

double check your browser's 3rd party cookie setting.

Have you changed anything lately that might be interfering??
    firewall? downloaded toolbar?

How are you cleanning cookies... I find that for every day I can just use the browsers remove cookies option... but when I get a string of no pays, I run a cookie/adware type program, to see if there is something else on my machine causing problems.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I also have noticed more confirmation emails... some not showing up until on the hour...
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have done everthing.. still nothing. I am going to lay off the offers until Mrach
    Big Bucks No whammys!

Quote Originally Posted by mommiepoppins View Post
    I have done everthing.. still nothing. I am going to lay off the offers until Mrach
    OTX should be completely unrelated to the offers because you can do it every day. If you are not getting credit for OTX, then there MUST be something on your computer that is blocking the cookies or overwriting them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

mommiepoppins-i totally can relate to how you feel. i have done about 5 or 6 offers in the last 3 days and i got one to credit. modpath and elpath offers rarely credit for me and i don't know why. used to be able to get quiz jungle offers to credit easily but the last 4 i did (within a 3 month span) did not credit for me either. just hang in there and don't beat yourself up over this. i used to but then decided if i get the credit that's great as it is free money, if not i can always try again in 30 days and maybe i'll get lucky. keep smiling and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl