Thread: Emails from Greenfield

Default Emails from Greenfield

I've been getting e-mails from Greenfield to do survey's.
    I usually delete them, because I figured I shouldn't and I probably wouldn't get paid.

Is there a Sticky explaning about e-mail from Greenfield?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering about this too. I have gotten a couple of emails from GF and was worried if I did them that I wouldn't be able to get a ds later that day.

I do know that you don't get credits for them unless the emails come from SR.
    Claudia

If you are getting emails from Greenfield, it must be because you signed up for an offer that signed you up with them directly. Those emails would not in any way be related to SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've never signed up directly with greenfield, but I sometimes get followup surveys; you've talked about the followups with us before without ever saying that we must have signed up with them.

I didn't even have the problem that people were having last month, where they were being taken back to GF as though they were supposed to do surveys directly through them...but I got an email, not a followup, from Sarah Williams, yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I've never signed up directly with greenfield, but I sometimes get followup surveys; you've talked about the followups with us before without ever saying that we must have signed up with them.

I didn't even have the problem that people were having last month, where they were being taken back to GF as though they were supposed to do surveys directly through them...but I got an email, not a followup, from Sarah Williams, yesterday.
    They do sometimes send the follow-up emails. Those are kind of an extension of the original surveys and totally optional if you want to take them. If they don't get enough takers, they sometimes come to us and offer us money to get you to take them. But not too often.

If anyone is POSITIVE that they have not signed up for any offers that signed them up with Greenfield (a lot of times they are one of the offers listed as an option in those freebie emails), send me the emails to our help email address (it's on the contact page). If Greenfield is directly targeting our people as a result of the members taking surveys, I want to know that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I clear my cookies before every survey and I just noticed on the bottom of the page, where you put all your info,
    there is an area to select if you want Greenfield to contact you to do more survey's.
    I think I accidently selected it last week and this is when Greenfield started contacting me.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also just recently started getting emails directly from Greenfield and I haven't done a freebie offer in a long time so I know it wasn't through something I signed up for. I will look and see if I have the email they just sent last week. FWIW I just started back doing surveys at the end of January too so if they changed something on their sign in it could be something with that because I didn't start getting them until I started back doing surveys again.
    Sunshine Rewards