Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell if you're addicted to SR.....

Default How to tell if you're addicted to SR.....

...when you are on here so much that your 3 yo recognizes the SR logo and says "Sunshine Rewards! You're earning money for Disneyworld!"

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I don't actually earn anything for reading/posting in the forum.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Your DSIL is telling a long story regarding buying Jet Blue tickets, and it takes everything in you not to interrupt and point out she could have made $7.50 if she went through SR.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Your husband orders stuff on the internet on a daily basis and you ask "Did you at least consider checking through SR" Of course he says "No, it would have only been about $2" and you argue that is significant.
    Sunshine Rewards

As soon as you grab your laptop your small children says, "Mommy is getting ready to take a survey."

Your DS16 asks everyday if I had a chance to look up a driving school for him and I respond, "not yet, but I will." I leave out the part that I was too busy trying to get a trifecta.

When your DD19 calls long distance from school and I tell her I'm gonna call her back and when she asks why, I say, I'm taking a survey and I have to pay attention.

When something happens around here my kids ask me if I'm gonna share that with my Sunshine friends.

My children uses SR as a bribing tool. "Mommy, can you buy a new IPod. You can get it on Sunshine and earn some money back."

I don't care that DH is playing Call to Duty late in the midnight hours because I, too, am sunshining.
    Sunshine Rewards

What I tell my friends sure I will get together after work....but first I need to let the dogs out and try for my DS survey (if I didn't have time in the morning) before I go anywhere.

Or try to work on an easy supper while working on a survey...funny how I start a meal and then get one. I need a recipe section for a survey and a meal
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

When DS4 and DS2 want to see me play "games" on the forum with smilies. Or when DS2 tells me to fill in clicks and circles on the DS!

When you sign on before leaving for work at 7:30 AM in order to check for a click and do the scratch off.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

"But mom...it's 7:30 and I'm really hungry!"

"OK, yup, just a minute, I'm trying to get a survey...oh, go ahead and have a bowl of Cookie Crisp."

Hey, I know I'm not the only one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

When you go to the internet & your hands automatically start typing www.sunshinerewards....when you meant to go another site!! Happens a lot to me...doesn't matter if it's Disney related or not...hahahahaha
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

DD5 is yelling for help in the bathroom for the 3rd time and you keep saying... just one more second....... as your really trying to finish that DS or catching up with the forum! And then you realize she's been waiting for almost 10 mins and her older sister ends up trying to help!
    Sunshine Rewards