Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone trying for the $250 Super Member Reward

Default Anyone trying for the $250 Super Member Reward

I decided today to at least try.
    I figured we are at the half way point and I"ll easily make the $100 and since I decided to try for the $250 I have more incentive now to really work harder.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I shouldn't have any trouble reaching 250.00 this quarter, either. I had to make some exhanges and a couple of returns but I still should be alright.

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ha Ha, I am just hoping to maintain regular super member status. Work has been terrible so I am so behind. Usually by this point I have SM sewed up but I am just halfway there at the half way point of the quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Ha Ha, I am just hoping to maintain regular super member status. Work has been terrible so I am so behind. Usually by this point I have SM sewed up but I am just halfway there at the half way point of the quarter.
    This is me too ..... I've been so busy with work lateley that I haven't had the time to spend on SR. I really miss it. I feel like I've missed so much on the boards. I am only 25% of the way to SM for this quarter, so I've got to get busy! I would love to reach the $250 mark but that might have to be my goal for next quarter.

Good luck to all in reaching the $250 goal.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Having a huge January like I did and being #1 on the BB, I shouldn't have a problem. Even with the minimal shopping and offers so far for Feb. As long as I keep doing my survey's everyday I'll hit it, as it appears I'm about $50 away with half way to go.
    Sunshine Rewards

Like so many others I'm just trying to hold on to SM status. It's going to be hard.
    Sammielynn

I have made SM for this quarter already, but another $150 is going to be tough.....I would love to make it though.
    Claudia

I have about $130 to go to Super Member Plus and really don't think I'll have any problems getting it. I have been doing very well with getting the 3 surveys every day plus a little shopping should get me there!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Work has been busy, this quarter, I am getting things ready for our move to the new Nursery, this wk. So, I haven't been on as much as I like to be and my survey luck has been the pits. But, I am trying to make SM, again.

Good luck to you all going for this....I am trying to hang on to SM...not too though...I am looking pretty good.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards