Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone trying for the $250 Super Member Reward

Well I going to give it a shot I have about $110 so far so I made SM and I have about $50.00 pending so I still need about $90.00 to make it trying to get in the habit of doing an offer a day and doing the survey--So I hope I make it--I will have to see.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying but won't be too disappointed if I don't make it - I have already made SM and I have $ in pending and shopping credits that I'm waiting for, so I'll be close but I'm trying not to do too much shopping (trying to get out of debt!!) But I am doing my surveys and some offers everyday!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm just making SM status a goal. I have about $30 to go, but I'll be gone for a week in March. If my mom signs up with DirecTv (thru my SR link) I'll be golden, but I don't know if she is going to or not...Still, with surveys and offers, I know I can at least make SM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I am trying to hang onto regular SM. With DH home, I just don't seem to have the time to get on the computer as much.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

i am also just trying to stay a sm... not to sure if i will make it again though. What are the perks of the 250.00 sm ?

I thought that I read somewhere that the gift for becoming Super Member Plus is a $20 GC from Starbucks.... I don't personally like Starbucks so I'm pleased with the regular SM status. But for those who like it and are doing a lot of online shopping anyway, it can be a good motivator.

I read it wrong. That is NOT the gift for making Super Member Plus. That was an added perk to Super Member status for cash-out. Have we been given any idea of what the gift is or at least its value? I suspect that many are waiting to see what the gift it to determine if they are going to try for Super Member Plus status or not. I am becuase when I shop online, I go to all of my rewards sites and see who offers me the best cash back deal. So I guess what I'm saying is tha tI am waiting to see what the SM Plus status offers in order to determine if it is worth doing all of my shopping through one site rather than "shopping around" for the best cash-back deal.
    Last edited by natofborg; 02-16-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

this is the only rewards site that I participate in and I'm sure I won't make Super Member Plus...although I've made SM already, I really don't shop a whole lot and I think that is what it's going to take to achieve that status. I'm just happy to have made SM, all the rest is frosting on the cake!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    this is the only rewards site that I participate in and I'm sure I won't make Super Member Plus...although I've made SM already, I really don't shop a whole lot and I think that is what it's going to take to achieve that status. I'm just happy to have made SM, all the rest is frosting on the cake!
    Perhaps a few more orders from Coldwater Creek would help? Seriously though, I'm struggling just to make SM after having been away almost two weeks traveling. I'm working very hard to catch up.

However, good luck to those of you who have a chance to make it. I'll be routing for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i would love to make super member plus but i need about $103 to do it. already made sm for next quarter but i don't know if i can do that much shopping or surveys in the next month and a half. any suggestions?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Perhaps a few more orders from Coldwater Creek would help? Seriously though, I'm struggling just to make SM after having been away almost two weeks traveling. I'm working very hard to catch up.

However, good luck to those of you who have a chance to make it. I'll be routing for you.
    Well I never did find anything at CWC but I just ordered some coffee, ahh the necessities...but not $91.00 worth which is what I need to make it to $250.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES