Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone trying for the $250 Super Member Reward

Any hints yet? It would be very nice if it were a $20 gift card, which would be a 8% bonus on $250 but I highly doubt that's it.

I should be able to make it. I'm at $165 so far and 2 of DH's hotel stays should credit by the end of March. With the little I have in pending right now, I figure I'll need $62 by end of March. Might be tough since we're going to WDW at the end of the month, but I think I can do it - survey gods willing.

Now, if that Big Board would have still been the Top 10 instead of 8, I would have added some $ to my account today and the $250 SSM would have been easier to earn. For those who say one offer or a single survey doesn't matter - it does - A lousy .48 kept me off.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Any hints yet? It would be very nice if it were a $20 gift card, which would be a 8% bonus on $250 but I highly doubt that's it.

I should be able to make it. I'm at $165 so far and 2 of DH's hotel stays should credit by the end of March. With the little I have in pending right now, I figure I'll need $62 by end of March. Might be tough since we're going to WDW at the end of the month, but I think I can do it - survey gods willing.

Now, if that Big Board would have still been the Top 10 instead of 8, I would have added some $ to my account today and the $250 SSM would have been easier to earn. For those who say one offer or a single survey doesn't matter - it does - A lousy .48 kept me off.
    Sorry But I have to agree with you, I wasn't going down without trying my hardest to stay there since it was so close between the 3 of us.

I should make it to the $250 once the survey and BB bonus post. As of yesterday I was about $12 short.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Sorry But I have to agree with you, I wasn't going down without trying my hardest to stay there since it was so close between the 3 of us.

I should make it to the $250 once the survey and BB bonus post. As of yesterday I was about $12 short.
    Big Raspberries to YOU!!!!

(just joking!!!! Congrats on a valiant effort.)
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 03-01-2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i would love to make super member plus but i need about $103 to do it. already made sm for next quarter but i don't know if i can do that much shopping or surveys in the next month and a half. any suggestions?
    You need $3.32 a day to make Supermember.
    You could try for all 3 survey's which is $2.25 a day
    Maybe do some early Easter Shopping.
    Do you have anyone graduating or getting Confirmed?
    Think ahead to some upcoming events and do some early shopping.

I have to do $4 something a day and it don't help when the 2 cent survey don't credit. I haven't had that happen in a long time and I got burned yesterday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

With BB bonus and survey bonus I hit (well went over) the 250 mark today.
    Now I'm excited to find out what it is!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!

I made supermember a couple weeks ago, but need a little over $100 to make $250. Maybe I will set that as a goal next time!

With my 50. credit today, I'm about 20 short. I do have a couple of returns, but I should still make it. Can't wait to see what it is.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to you!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm impressed with all of you that are making the SMP. I've had a bad quarter. Unless I go something great in the next two week I won't even keep SM. I have met my goal for our Disney trip in May so I'm happy about that.
    Sammielynn

Good job.
    I tried so hard to get 28 survey's.
    Shoot other months I could get above and beyond what you needed to make the big bonus. I wish the survey's would be like that "phone plan" where your survey's rolled over for the next month.