Thread: Help please

Question Help please

Okay, please don't flame me for asking stupid questions......I have two.

1st..I ordered from cookies and Brownies Dancing Deer and roses from 1-800-flowers for my DD for Valentines day..I know the credit would not show up right away, but shouldn't I have a pending now, or will it show up in a couple of weeks? Both orders paid for, cc charged and items have been delivered (And consumed! )

2nd. I ordered that Snuggie from the offer page....credit hold till today the 15th, credit showed up this morning(thank you) but I still haven't received the snuggies, nor has my cc been charged. I went back on the site, checked the status and it says backordered.....will I loose my credit?

Boy, I feel like a newbie...at least a shopping newbie.
    thanks for any and all info you'll give me.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

When did you order from Dancing Deer and 1800 flowers? If it was nore than 14 days ago, you could put in a trouble ticket, or wait until 1 week after it was delivered.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm waiting for some credits to post too - but I won't worry until 11 days out when I will file a trouble ticket. Most of the stuff I have ordered has been delivered and paid for too.

I can't answer your question on the snuggie. Sorry.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Snuggies will most likely charge your cc when the item ships. Did they give you a ship date?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Snuggies will most likely charge your cc when the item ships. Did they give you a ship date?

No, guess it's backordered...I'll call the customer service number on the site on Tuesday and see when...if it's because of the color choice, I'll gladly choose another.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Hi Deb....

I too am waiting for my snuggie (even though I did get credit for it today) Like Kathie mentioned, I think they will charge card once it actually ships. Don't stress too much about some orders not posting pending yet. I think since the new 10 day rule (instead of 3 days credit hold) some shopping is not posting as quickly as we were use to. I had a few things at the end of jan/beginning of feb that I wasn't sure if I would have to file a TT for, and then all of a sudden they posted (or showed up with a pending) Does this make sense...I am rambling I think!

HTH
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

Don't stress too much about some orders not posting pending yet. I think since the new 10 day rule (instead of 3 days credit hold) some shopping is not posting as quickly as we were use to. I had a few things at the end of jan/beginning of feb that I wasn't sure if I would have to file a TT for, and then all of a sudden they posted (or showed up with a pending) Does this make sense...I am rambling I think!
    Makes perfect sense and is exactly what is happening to me. I am so used to the 3 day credit that I keep expecting credits to post as pending overnight. I have to keep reminding myself it's 10 days. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Tricia did mention somewhere in the forums that merchants are not reporting the credits as fast as they have in the past. Everyone wants to hang onto their money as long as possible.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards