Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Attention ShoeBuy experts!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Wooohooooo! I could cry...I want to thank Tricia for believing in me, I would like to thank Visa letting me charge, I would like to thank my DH work for giving him a new laptop for free and a paid internet card with unlimited minutes (they may end up regretting that). Its like I wond the oscars.
    "Shoebuy likes her! They REALLY like her!"

Okay, on a sad note, my SECOND pair of shoes also doesn't fit! They were the right shoes this time, but they were ALSO mispresented on the website....they were described as 2 1/4 in. heels which I CAN do, but in REALITY they are 3 1/4 in. heels which I CAN'T do. (I know....it's just one inch, but it doesn't matter because they just don't fit!)

I think from now on I'm going to go look at shoes and before I buy them, check and see if I get them for as good or better a price on ShoeBuy and THEN purchase. (How much longer on the 10%/13%??? I also need athletic shoes!)

So now I have to take TWO pairs to the P.O. tomorrow! I'm so sad that my SR balance will be going down!
    (ing again!)

And you all though I was crazy for needing so much help!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Jill just do like I do. I try on the shoes at the store and then find the similar style online. Its cutting down on how much I am returning to the stores when I shop online.

Sorry they didn't work out. Do you have a DSW nearby?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Jill just do like I do. I try on the shoes at the store and then find the similar style online. Its cutting down on how much I am returning to the stores when I shop online.

Sorry they didn't work out. Do you have a DSW nearby?
    Yea, that's what I meant. Probably didn't make sense because I'm so tired! (where's the snoring smilie?)
    I think we do have a DSW nearby. I will have to check.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Wooohooooo! I could cry...I want to thank Tricia for believing in me, I would like to thank Visa letting me charge, I would like to thank my DH work for giving him a new laptop for free and a paid internet card with unlimited minutes (they may end up regretting that). Its like I wond the oscars.

WOOT! New Computer! And The Credits Flow Freely NOW!!! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My shoebuy credit for that last order is safely placed in my account. I am so happy I could cry. Life is GOOD and I shoebuy and mostly I SR. Oh yeah I also DH for letting me use his new laptop to do this order and helping it to credit. As Bryan would say "WOOT!!!!"
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad it worked, and thanks for using that WOOT, So have you orderd a new laptop for your self yet, if you can wait you might be able to get a good cheap on on Black Friday!
    -NOn DisBoards

Just placed another order, this time for DH's shoes, before the 13% goes away.

Woot!! (lol, Bryan!) Boy, that feels like typing "woof"... says the mom of 4 doggies

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Just placed another order, this time for DH's shoes, before the 13% goes away.

Woot!! (lol, Bryan!) Boy, that feels like typing "woof"... says the mom of 4 doggies
    Claim Woof as you own and use it as i use WOOT! it will be fun!

I can not belive how much an impact me and my WOOT has had on SR this month! Look almost 1700 post in a month!
    -NOn DisBoards

Anyone know whe nthe 13% goes away? End of the month?
    Sunshine Rewards

Update on my black shoe hunt.....I sent both pairs back to ShoeBuy.
    I have to say that even though the shoes didn't work out for me, I was very pleased with my transactions...good deals, credited fine for me, easy returns. I went to DSW and tried on a BAZILLION shoes with no luck in finding the perfect shoe.

So yesterday, I'm in Target and needed to get some sneakers for DS ASAP and so I thought I would just look for me. And low and behold I found a pair that actually fit and I like. Soooo....in the spirit of Sunshine Rewards ....I purchased them at Target to help pay MagicalJenK's salary!