Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention ShoeBuy experts!!

Quote Originally Posted by RayaniFoxmur View Post
    Anyone have any good recommendations for a bridal shoe, comfortable and 3/4 of an inch heel?
    These are have slightly bigger heels but I would recommend a really pretty shoe like one of these for the ceremony & pics and then a really cute and comfy ballet flat for the reception

http://www.shoebuy.com/coloriffics-t.../136171/314456

or these

http://www.shoebuy.com/coloriffics-sierra/116581/276147

or these

http://www.shoebuy.com/touch-ups-serenity/131695/304563

Shoebuy does have a wedding shoes category under women's shoes. Then you can also search by heel size.
    Last edited by llgray16; 08-18-2007 at 09:23 AM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone have any good recommendations for a bridal shoe, comfortable and 3/4 of an inch heel?

What color are you wearing? White, off white? Only ¾" heels? Why only that height if you don't mind me asking?

I am very short......but can't wear big heels. They kill my feet. Highest I can go is 1¾ and in some shoes, that is pushing it for me.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 08-18-2007 at 10:00 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I found these by Coloriffics. They are called Lindsay. Plain, but cute. The heel is 1¼ and they come in white or ivory.

Here is the link to all the wedding shoes and you can search by heel size on the left side. Pick a couple out and post them here........we'll help you to decide.

Wedding Shoes

ETA.........found these. ¾" heels and cute!!

Coloriffics Kelsey
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 08-18-2007 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    What color are you wearing? White, off white? Only ¾" heels? Why only that height if you don't mind me asking?

I am very short......but can't wear big heels. They kill my feet. Highest I can go is 1¾ and in some shoes, that is pushing it for me.
    Well I'm wearing Ivory but it looks exactly like white lol. 3/4" heels is what my reception shoes are, and the ceremony shoes need to be the same for the hem that my seamstress is doing

Also, FH and I are about the same height so I don't want to be taller than him!

I found these by Coloriffics. They are called Lindsay. Plain, but cute. The heel is 1¼ and they come in white or ivory.

Here is the link to all the wedding shoes and you can search by heel size on the left side. Pick a couple out and post them here........we'll help you to decide.

Wedding Shoes

ETA.........found these. ¾" heels and cute!!

Coloriffics Kelsey
    I am in LOVE with that last shoe omg! I may just have to order it lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    These are have slightly bigger heels but I would recommend a really pretty shoe like one of these for the ceremony & pics and then a really cute and comfy ballet flat for the reception

http://www.shoebuy.com/coloriffics-t.../136171/314456

or these

http://www.shoebuy.com/coloriffics-sierra/116581/276147

or these

http://www.shoebuy.com/touch-ups-serenity/131695/304563

Shoebuy does have a wedding shoes category under women's shoes. Then you can also search by heel size.
    They're all so pretty! I already have reception shoes though, and they're 3/4"... I'm afraid if I pick a heel much bigger than that my dress will end up dragging during the reception which we definitely don't want! Knowing me... I'll trip

I am in LOVE with that last shoe omg! I may just have to order it lol!!

Another Shoebuy convert!! I don't work for them honest!!!

I like those shoes too. I love the ones with the ankle strap.

Another Shoebuy convert!! I don't work for them honest!!!

I like those shoes too. I love the ones with the ankle strap.
    I bought them I bought them! I'm just hoping they're comfortable!

Now I need to get a pedicure before the wedding

I really like those. Let us know how they are. You can leave a review on Shoebuy too.

Well folks....the shoes arrived today. And unfortunately they sent me the wrong shoes. Actually, they sent the RIGHT shoes....they just pictured the WRONG shoes on their website. I thought I was losing my mind when I opened the box and saw a pair of shoes I had never seen before! SOooo....the shoes will be going back.

So I'm back to square 1....or maybe square -2....as far as finding shoes. I did try on the shoes they sent and at least now I know that I definitely DO need a wide. There was no way my fat tootsies were getting into that shoe!

There was nothing in the box with the shoes. No packing slip, no NOTHING! How do I go about returning them? And can I make an exchange instead of returning them if I find something else? That might help with the rewards part of it.

I'm so sad! Boo Hoo!!

The shoes I ordered for my daughter should be delivered tomorrow. I hope THEY fit!