Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Attention ShoeBuy experts!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well thanks anyway for checking into it for me. I guess I need to find another place to satiate my shoe addiction LOL anyone else have good luck with the other shoe places on here?
    Sunshine Rewards

Well unfortunately it doesnt really matter cause they have the shoes the cheapest even without the extra 20% off that I get. Silly to pay more just to get less of a credit. I think I am going to use DH new work laptop which has a internet card and see if I can order through that and make it work? We will see. I just hate to have to give you more work with TT's. ACK!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok everyone cross all of your body parts. I used a different computer, a different internet connection, I checked all of the security settings first and this computer hasnt been used for any shopping or browsing at all yet. I just ordered the shoes so lets see if it credits and then we will know I need to throw my old computer out the window and get a new laptop
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok everyone cross all of your body parts. I used a different computer, a different internet connection, I checked all of the security settings first and this computer hasnt been used for any shopping or browsing at all yet. I just ordered the shoes so lets see if it credits and then we will know I need to throw my old computer out the window and get a new laptop

Hope it works! this time, BTW you up to 42 oustanding shoebuy TT right. , It fund to throw computers out windows, i got paid to do that one summer best job ever!!!!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Bryan, if it credits I figure it will be a winfall lol because I will get that credit and I will get credit for the laptop I am going to make Brandon buy me as soon as it credits and I can prove this one isnt working for me anymore. Funny though, the computer works just fine for everything except shoebuy credits, is that addiction for me to get rid of it just so I can get my shoe credits???
    Sunshine Rewards

Bryan, if it credits I figure it will be a winfall lol because I will get that credit and I will get credit for the laptop I am going to make Brandon buy me as soon as it credits and I can prove this one isnt working for me anymore. Funny though, the computer works just fine for everything except shoebuy credits, is that addiction for me to get rid of it just so I can get my shoe credits???
    What is your old computer is it a laptop??? if it just wont work for shoebuy and you want to throw it out a window could your throw it my way lol! I never have enough computers!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Janet got her credits! Janet got her credits!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wooohooooo! I could cry...I want to thank Tricia for believing in me, I would like to thank Visa letting me charge, I would like to thank my DH work for giving him a new laptop for free and a paid internet card with unlimited minutes (they may end up regretting that). Its like I wond the oscars.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wooohooooo! I could cry...I want to thank Tricia for believing in me, I would like to thank Visa letting me charge, I would like to thank my DH work for giving him a new laptop for free and a paid internet card with unlimited minutes (they may end up regretting that). Its like I won the oscars.
    Congrats! I am so proud of you!
    Sunshine Rewards