Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention ShoeBuy experts!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    This is my first pair of red shoes and I have fretted over which pair to buy. I have been dying for a pair and they just didnt have the perfect pair but this was close. The only thing that would have made them perfect would have been a skinny little tstrap. They are very cute though and I think I will love them.
    Okay Janet.....you talked me into it. I just bought another pair of red shoes. I already have the Grasshopper Lisbons in red. They are flats and a loafer style.

I bought these. They are BCBGirls Slyng Salsa Red Leather. They have a tiny heel........perfect.

I did but a pair of crocs.....the ballerina style. Only 3 colors in my size. I got pearl. I really wanted black or cotton candy. Oh well........I'm sure they will be fine.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Okay Janet.....you talked me into it. I just bought another pair of red shoes. I already have the Grasshopper Lisbons in red. They are flats and a loafer style.

I bought these. They are BCBGirls Slyng Salsa Red Leather. They have a tiny heel........perfect.

I did but a pair of crocs.....the ballerina style. Only 3 colors in my size. I got pearl. I really wanted black or cotton candy. Oh well........I'm sure they will be fine.
    careful when you first start wearing those. BCBG shoes tend to need to be broken in at home before wearing in public. I have 2 pairs that I love but man oh man did I get some nasty blisters when I first wore them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay....these are the two front-runners at this point. What do y'all think? A definite yes or no to either?

I really actually like these two better, but they're a little bit too pricey for me.

I'm going to keep looking a little though.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    careful when you first start wearing those. BCBG shoes tend to need to be broken in at home before wearing in public. I have 2 pairs that I love but man oh man did I get some nasty blisters when I first wore them.
    Thanks for letting me know. I have one of those funky shoe stretchers. Once I try the shoes on I know if they need to get stretched or go back. I bought one pair of shoes.......I think they were Naturalizers that rubbed so badly they made the back of my foot bleed. I also have pads for the back of the shoe if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay....these are the two front-runners at this point. What do y'all think? A definite yes or no to either?

This one gets my vote. Very feminine.

I just got an email from shoebuy. My shoes have shipped. Not bad.......less than 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

I really actually like these two better, but they're a little bit too pricey for me.

I'm going to keep looking a little though.
    Don't forget you get 10% off by using SUNSHINE10.........and if you sign up to receive emails, you'll get an additional 10% off for being a member. Add in the 13% Sunshine Rewards.........that's another discount.

Order them all. It's free shipping and free returns.

Order them all. It's free shipping and free returns.
    You are sooooooooooo bad!

I agree with Kathie. I really like the second pair the best.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I will vote for number two also. I love shoes with straps like that. Very feminine. Remind me of the 20's Joan Crawford type of shoes. I would love a high heel round, closed toe, strap around the ankle red shoe. I just cant find one. I know who really needs two pairs of red shoes but really, WHO DOESNT???? Its an addiction I know, Im not in denial.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16
    You are sooooooooooo bad!
    Who me???

I actually am bad. I went shopping last Friday at the factory outlets in Wrentham MA. Yes.....I went into almost every shoe store but I was really good.....I didn't buy one pair of shoes. Of course very FEW stores even carry my size.

On the way home, I stopped at Walmart. I found 3 pair of EarthSpirit Shoes (check them out on Shoebuy) in my size and 2 pair of slippers.

I don't know how Walmart can sell them for under $25 when they sell on various online stores and in B&M shoe stores for $100 or more. Might be last years style but who cares. I love the fit and the price.

And Janet..........I think I now have 3 pairs of red shoes.

....and if you sign up to receive emails, you'll get an additional 10% off for being a member.
    Oooooh!! Didn't know about THAT!!!! Hmmmm....I may have to rethink things!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think if you place your first order as a new customer you get a 10% new member discount that is then replaced by the 10% existing member discount when you order pairs 2, 3, 4, 5 and on
    Sunshine Rewards