Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention ShoeBuy experts!!

From the cardstock info page that came with my last order:

To receive a full refund or to make an exchange:

1. Go to shoebuy.com/returns within 60 days...and follow the instructions to receive a pre-paid shipping label. you will have the option to print the shipping label from your computer or to receive it via US mail.

Call us at 888-200-8414 or email us at service at shoebuy.com ...

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OK I need to buy another pair of shoes for Callie. I bought her lace up Sketchers for school thinking she had to have lace ups. Well she can wear velcro and hates lace ups and wants the cute little bikers that I bought Grace. Here is my delimna, buy from Shoebuy which Im pretty positive wont credit automatically and I will have to file a trouble ticket to get credit which I already have 6 others for Shoebuy filed already but get the great deal. OR go through one of the other shoe places on here and have a better chance of getting credit but it will be a much lower credit and probably not as good of a deal. I love shoebuy I just hate bogging Tricia down with all of these TT's and I know this will be another one. Sheesh decisions, decisions!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    OK I need to buy another pair of shoes for Callie. I bought her lace up Sketchers for school thinking she had to have lace ups. Well she can wear velcro and hates lace ups and wants the cute little bikers that I bought Grace. Here is my delimna, buy from Shoebuy which Im pretty positive wont credit automatically and I will have to file a trouble ticket to get credit which I already have 6 others for Shoebuy filed already but get the great deal. OR go through one of the other shoe places on here and have a better chance of getting credit but it will be a much lower credit and probably not as good of a deal. I love shoebuy I just hate bogging Tricia down with all of these TT's and I know this will be another one. Sheesh decisions, decisions!
    Ooh! That's a hard one because the ShoeBuy offer is such a good one. I think I'd go with the sure thing though.....some credits is better than no credits.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Well folks....the shoes arrived today. And unfortunately they sent me the wrong shoes. Actually, they sent the RIGHT shoes....they just pictured the WRONG shoes on their website. I thought I was losing my mind when I opened the box and saw a pair of shoes I had never seen before! SOooo....the shoes will be going back.

I'm so sad! Boo Hoo!!
    You are kidding me!!!! After all that?? I'm so sorry Jill.

Here is the link with instructions on how to make an exchange or a return.

Shoebuy Returns or Exchange Instructions

I've never made an exchange, only a return. They took my SR credits back (and rightly so) but they took a long time to do it. I just re-ordered and got more credits. I also emailed Tricia to give her a heads up that I sent the shoes back.

Not sure how the SR credit thing would work with an exchange. Maybe Tricia would be able to tell you.

Janet........order through SR. You need that 13% to help pay for Disney.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Janet...

How about you either redeem for a SuperCertificate (47.50 credits for 50 in gift cert), or buy a SuperCertificate from giftcertificates.com (through SR of course).

Then redeem that SuperCertificate for Famous Footwear gift certificate (which alas comes in the mail, sigh). If you buy the SC, it's 2%, and FF is 8%. Also alas, FF shipping is not always free, but I don't know how spendy the shoes you're talking about are!

That way you've got one or two other ways to credit, and though the SR won't be as much, MAYBE they will credit automatically for you?

Oh and yes, in my experience, FF gift certificates do yield SR credits.

Hey, it's an idea!

If you want to deal with shoebuy...you can buy a SuperCertificate, redeem it for emailed shoebuy GC, and use that on shoebuy. Maximize credits. AND any leftover, I've checked this out, can actually be used on bagsbuy (shoebuy doesn't seem to "keep" the balance of the GC in their system).
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post

Tell me what to order and I'll do it for you. I tend not to have to file TT for shoebuy so you will be helping me and Tricia out
    Sunshine Rewards

Jill,

I would just return the shoes and let them take the credit back and then reorder the ones you want and get credit for those. I think I have seen issues with them messing up exchange rewards. Much easier to just send those back and reorder the ones you want. Just remember to keep the original credits in your account until they take them back.

Molly,

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will have to look through and see who else has them and what they cost is. with the 10% off and 10% off and 13% rewards it is so hard to find a close deal but I just dont know that those TTs will come through. The free shipping thrown in kinda makes it the best deal even without the rewards which I guess is the most important thing. Ill let you guys know what I decide.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Tell me what to order and I'll do it for you. I tend not to have to file TT for shoebuy so you will be helping me and Tricia out
    Aren't you a smart girl LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

FWIW Janet, I did specifically tell her about your problems when I emailed her this week. She is supposed to get back with me on all of them by the end of the week. So we should know more by Friday if you can wait that long.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah I can wait that long. She has shoes to wear and just WANTS these so like her mother she has to have them LOL. I will wait a little while and see what happens. I think if this gets worked out I will even order a pair of the bikers that velcro for me. I love my slip on bikers but they make my instep hurt when I wear them too long. I guess my feet swell and there is no way to loosen them. Now Im not only addicted to my crocs but sketchers also. I got my red aerosoles in yesterday. VERY nice and comfortable. Cute as can be although I didnt realize the heel was kinda wedgy. Still very nice and I cant wait to wear them for our pictures.
    Sunshine Rewards