Thread: Mineral Hygenics - size question

Default Mineral Hygenics - size question

Looking for my Mineral Hygenics gals...

I need to order refills for the two different foundation shades and the translucent base/finishing powder and I'm trying to figure out price versus product size. Has anyone ordered the foundation for $25 NOT in the starter kit? Is it bigger than the starter kit's foundation size? I'm trying to figure out what makes sense...for $60, I can order another starter kit, but I don't need more brushes and I have plenty of bronzing powder, but if the foundation containers are the same size, it's a better value to just reorder the starter kit (would save $5-10 and get more). BUT...if the $25 foundations are larger than what they give you in the starter kit, then I'm happy to spend extra to have it last longer.

Hope that makes sense, LOL!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I have only ordered the blush as a single. The blush I received was the same size as in the starter kit.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Sammielynn - I ordered a blush as well (way back when I ordered the starter kit) and that's what made me wonder if the foundations were the same size as the starter kit.
    Lori

Got this reply today from our AM at Mineral Hygenics, they obviously picked up this link, so believe me, the forum does get watched by the merchants. Anyway, heres what it says:

Want to let Sunshine rewards know that the individual jars are much larger and better value
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Good information. I am about to need to reorder! Thanks Cindy and Mineral Hygenics for letting us know!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Got this reply today from our AM at Mineral Hygenics, they obviously picked up this link, so believe me, the forum does get watched by the merchants. Anyway, heres what it says:

Want to let Sunshine rewards know that the individual jars are much larger and better value
    Fabulous - thank you Cindy!! I'm glad to see they're reading our forum and being proactive with their customer service; how wonderful!

I suppose if I'd used my brain, I could have emailed them that question directly, huh?!
    Lori

I'm interested in ordering the foundation and wondering if anyone knows the exact size of the jars? Are they 9 gram foundation jars? If so, I'm all over it!

Hmm...not sure exactly what size they are, but they ARE larger than their sample size. I received mine on Monday (ordered Friday - super fast!). There's a toll free customer service number on their website - try calling and asking them if the exact size.

Good luck! I LOVE their makeup!
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    I'm interested in ordering the foundation and wondering if anyone knows the exact size of the jars? Are they 9 gram foundation jars? If so, I'm all over it!
    Yes, they are 9. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, they are 9. HTH
    Yes! I'll be placing an order ASAP. Thank you, Cindy.