Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pick a Prize

I like the gift card idea. Disney would do for me but the Visa/MC is a good option. I don't want or need an Ipod/MP3.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Of course, I'd love a Disney GC but for those who maybe can't make it to Disney (or don't buy Disney merchandise ), I think an Amazon GC would be a great idea, too.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I've never even heard of them until I've became a member of sunshine. And I've never purchased anything from them either, don't even think I've visited their website.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, Lisa, you should visit Amazon. The possibilites there are almost endless. No SR credit back to us, but if you shop through SR, Tricia gets a little something that goes for prizes, etc. Check it out. I think you'll love it!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Toughie. I agree a universal prize would be nice as not everyone is planning a trip to Disney. iPods are hard because so many people have one already but I would not turn my nose up at getting a shuffle to carry in my purse at all times.

I don't know what else fits the budget off the top of my head that would work for both genders.

Maybe visiting deal of the day on Amazon or drugstore.com would get some prizes that are typically higher knocked down to our budget.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

FWIW I really don't care for Amazon GC's as much as I would say Target, Wal-Mart, Kohls etc.
    I know SR probably "loses" less by giving away Amazon GC's bc of the kick back they get, I only shop at Amazon though when I'm looking for something in particular.

I had won an Amazon gc for something and it took several months before I used it. I just don't "window shop" on Amazon, I usually go there with a specific item in mind. I ended up finally using it on DS's MP3 player. He had enough money saved so I used a portion of that towards it.

I would use the other gc's including movies, dinner etc much faster. They wouldn't last more then 2 wks tops and would be a nice way to "splurge".

JM2C.
    Sunshine Rewards