Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm just itching to shop.....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default I'm just itching to shop.....

I don't even know for what...but I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic this weekend & boy, do I feel like shopping!! Of course I'll shop through SR when I finally figure out what I want to buy!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

You are funny, but at least you have your priorities right and will shop through SR- that's the only way to do it!! I am miserable with the flu...but my husband probably likes that I'm not shopping!! I do have a list going though!! Happy shopping!!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

hmmm shoes, handbags, books, chocolate... the possibilities are endless.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    You are funny, but at least you have your priorities right and will shop through SR- that's the only way to do it!! I am miserable with the flu...but my husband probably likes that I'm not shopping!! I do have a list going though!! Happy shopping!!
    Oh dear, I hope you are well soon.

Jen, I think I'm sharing your shopping bug. Must be almost Spring fever. After all, there are only 32 more days until Spring.

As for me, I'm waiting for the Summer clothes to come out at Coldwater Creek. That should be in a month or so, I think.

However, I made a vacation album through Shutterfly yesterday rather than order prints. It sure will save me time, since I won't have to compile loose pictures plus write a story.

Also, I ordered some Easter things today through Oriental Trading Company.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ooh how was the movie. Please start a new thread with your thoughts, opinions, and a review. I am trying to decide if I want to go or not. I the book series.

Anyways. What kind of shopping do you want to do? I've been shopping lately and need to quit. I've bought vitatops, 2 dresses, BM gifts, drugstore.com products. I need to buy some shoes. I can shop for you or with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also want to hear about the movie. I haven't read the books but love the trailers on it. Cate says that they are good...then I should read them...hmmm ...shopping.
    I will go shopping with you too, if you need any help...I did hit Sephora already..QVC....I have a list started to.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I will PM you a list of things that you can buy for me...there is always something around here we need!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just bought batteries for the Wii Fit and my new Swifter mop. only $11 for 56 AAA batteries. Do you need any batteries? It would be a cheap purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I just bought batteries for the Wii Fit and my new Swifter mop. only $11 for 56 AAA batteries. Do you need any batteries? It would be a cheap purchase.

Ohhh...I do need batteries for my swiffer! Keep forgetting those!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Which swifter do ya'll have that needs batteries. I have a SwifterVac and it charges in the wall. I also have the Swifter WetJet. I don't remember it having batteries, but maybe I don't mop floor enough.