Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just itching to shop.....

Mine is a Swiffer Wetjet. Funny story...I have had it a long time and never had to replace batteries. I didn't even realize that it HAD batteries!! When it stopped working, I just thought it was broken and had DH buy a new one. Then for some strange reason, I decided to look at it and realized it had batteries LOL. Boy I wasn't feeling too bright then!! Luckily I never opened the new one! (The battery compartment is below the cleaning solution bottle).
    Sunshine Rewards

Hhmm, shopping sounds great. I just hope Shoebuy doesn't have another sale. Why they don't ship items in one big box instead of each item seperately is beyond me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Hhmm, shopping sounds great. I just hope Shoebuy doesn't have another sale. Why they don't ship items in one big box instead of each item seperately is beyond me.
    Some of their items, like New Balance tennis shoes are shipped from a different place. My guess is they either do some drop shipping or have multiple warehouses.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Some of their items, like New Balance tennis shoes are shipped from a different place. My guess is they either do some drop shipping or have multiple warehouses.
    That too, but when I order the girl's shoes it's as if they know that each one wants their own package.

The other day I ordered them three pairs each. Six different boxes! That finally raised DH's brow! I had to expain that I bought the girls some new shoes and it just seems like a lot because they shipped them all seperately.

So no more shoebuy specials for awhile, I hope! At least a couple of weeks anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards

Vera is calling my name......sigh......