Thread: Credit hold glitch?

Default Credit hold glitch?

Twice in the past few months I've made a purchase and the credit never showed up as pending till XX, it just posted to my account instead. The second time this happened was yesterday. I made the purchase around 2/10 and it showed it posted to my account yesterday. I'm just a little confused and wanted SR to be aware there may be a problem with certain merchants because I was really expecting it to show up as a credit hold for a few more days.

It's not a big deal to me, but it is a little confusing as to why this is happening.

Thanks.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Every now and again it happens if it is a manual credit. We don't have a hold on those right now. But hopefully we will be able to change that in the system soon because it affects Ticketmaster, Quill, Best Buy, 1-800-PetMeds, and a few others each week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ah, ok, thanks for explaining it. I just felt like I was cheating the sytem a bit when it happens and it's not even something I can control. It's nice to know it wasn't a fluke and you guys were aware of it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards