Thread: Trouble with scratch off today

Default Trouble with scratch off today

When I did the daily scratch off today it wasn't working. I did the three clicks and did not discover the prize but the others did not turn over to reveal the prize like they usually do so I kept clicking. I clicked every square and each one turned over but no prize was revealed anywhere. Is this something wrong with the game today or is it something wrong with only my computer? Any suggestions?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by aunttam View Post
    When I did the daily scratch off today it wasn't working. I did the three clicks and did not discover the prize but the others did not turn over to reveal the prize like they usually do so I kept clicking. I clicked every square and each one turned over but no prize was revealed anywhere. Is this something wrong with the game today or is it something wrong with only my computer? Any suggestions?
    It worked fine for me around 8am this morning.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by aunttam View Post
    Yep! It did the same thing for me. Pretty wild!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Wow, that is pretty wild! Didn't happen for me. I just didn't get the little bugger.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Wow, that is pretty wild! Didn't happen for me. I just didn't get the little bugger.
    Yeah, that was my problem with the scratch off today!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards