Thread: Excellent Customer Service

Default Excellent Customer Service

I just have to tell all of you what an awesome Affiliate Manager we have at Plow & Hearth. I had a credit issue that needed to be resolved. I brought it to her attention, and she immediately started working on the issue. She was very responsive and continued to communicate with me to keep me updated. It was not easy to correct the error, but she didn't give up on me! The issue was resolved today!!

I'm a big fan of Excellent Customer Service. I shop where I know the service is good and where I know that I matter to the company. You all matter to this company.

I am now a big fan of Plow & Hearth and Hearthsong.
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I would have to say the same for MySpiceSage. Like you I love when a company goes above and beyond what is expected especially in times like these.

I had a problem a few weeks ago that they took care of immediately and I mean within 2 hrs of my email. Then just two days ago they emailed me to let me know a spice that I had "recommended" or said I would love to see on their site is now available. The same person who took care of my problem emailed me to tell me to check out their website, they added the spice and wanted me to let them know how I liked it/compare it if/when I order it.

Totally surpised me to get the email but made me that much more willing to shop there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I second both companies mentioned.

Plow & Hearth
    Years ago (before SR) I ordered a large wicker setee from Plow and Hearth and it arrived damaged. I refused delivery and called them and they immediately shipped another one out. Then called to be sure it arrived in one piece.

MySpiceSage
    I have always had trouble getting MSS website to take my AMEX card or my Mastercard debit card. I always have to resort to either Paypal or my VISA which I keep for emergencies only (so I hate to use it). I could use my Visa, but I prefer not to.

I sent MSS an email this last night and the president of the company not only emailed me but called me today. He walked me through placing an order so that he could determine what the error was. He is going to report to his service and get back to me.

Now that's great customer service.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I want to commend another company for their outstanding customer service: Shutterfly. I ordered a photo book from them, containing 59 pages of trip photos. It came yesterday. It was wonderful in every sense, except that the first 6 pages were loose from the binding about 1/2 way down. I was very worried about them ripping out completely.

I emailed shutterfly this morning explaining the problem. I have already gotten an e-mail back apologizing for the problem and they are making a new one for me. Oh yeah, they are doing 2 day shipping, also.

As part of this order, I had also done 6 separate scrapbook pages for my granddaughter's school. I made sure they knew there was not a problem with those pages. However, I will be getting another set of those, also.

It is always nice to do business with a company who backs up their products. I did not have to send a nasty or angry e-mail to get this response. I just stated the problem and my fear that the pages would come out.

Other than the binding problem, the photo album is beautiful! Even the front and back of the cover has a picture of my choice on it. I would order from them again in a heartbeat.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards