Thread: Ha! My shopping habits have changed...

Default Ha! My shopping habits have changed...

Now everytime I go shopping for something, I look at it, decide whether or not I want to buy it, then come back and see if I can buy it through SR with a % back. I used to check online for cheaper prices, but now I look for cheaper prices, SR coupon codes, and SR% back LOL.

Lately I've done this for:
    Computer Speakers
    Mouse & keyboard
    Video games
    shoes for the kids
    hotel reservations (was almost ready to book over the phone!)
    shoes for me
    makeup for me
    and a few other things.

Now I just need to start placing orders.

Anyone else think like this in a store now too?
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Oh ya, I need a new phone for a conference call next week, and the first thing I thought was all the placed on SR that will have it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Me too! Now if I could just get the rest of the family to remember. Last month, my daughter bought a pricey camera online without asking me to go through the SR link and I nearly fainted. After the scene I made, I'm pretty sure she'll remember next time.

Sunshine Rewards

Me too! Just booked our car rental reservation through SR! DH is in the market for a new computer and I keep telling him we need to go through SR! We use our rewards for Disney gift cards and every little bit helps!! Hopefully we can all get into the habit of checking here first especially with the holidays approaching!

(Actually have to thank you OregonGirlie...your post is what made me go check for the rental car through SR!)
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm being the same way. I need to reorder my face soap and my vitamins so I'm heading to drugstore.com today. Its a tad more expensive but evens out since I'm not paying shipping there and not having to drive to the store.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think i might be doing more shopping online, then usual beacuse of SR % back! What do i want to buy who has it the cheepest after tax and shipping, what has the best deals, and most importantly i now must math in the sr% back to get the lowest cost out of all my options! which may not be the place with the lowest price!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyS View Post
    Me too! Now if I could just get the rest of the family to remember. Last month, my daughter bought a pricey camera online without asking me to go through the SR link and I nearly fainted. After the scene I made, I'm pretty sure she'll remember next time.
    My mom had the audacity to order my sister's birthday flowers over the phone. Can you believe it?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.