Thread: It's Sunday and I'm bored so.........

Default It's Sunday and I'm bored so.........

In OTX they have you click on the Wii or the iphone, etc. to be entered to win it.

What I'm wondering about is if anyone from here has actually ever won one of the items??

Bored question #2: Does pending stuff just stay in pending forever. See, I have stuff that is pending and it's suppose to only pend (yes, that is a word) for a certain amount of time and then disappear into cyber space. My pendings just seem to redate themselves and hang on for awhile, but most don't ever credit. So do I just let them sit there and hope the pending fairy comes along

i've never won anything doing otx surveys and i don't know if anyone ever has either. as far as your pending offers go, they are suppose to stay in your pending folder for 90 days (even though you can do them again after 30) and after those 90 days have passed they go back into offers and should hopefully disappear from your pending list. HTH and i am so sorry that you are bored but don't feel bad so am i (can't get a survey today to save my life).
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    In OTX they have you click on the Wii or the iphone, etc. to be entered to win it.

What I'm wondering about is if anyone from here has actually ever won one of the items??

Bored question #2: Does pending stuff just stay in pending forever. See, I have stuff that is pending and it's suppose to only pend (yes, that is a word) for a certain amount of time and then disappear into cyber space. My pendings just seem to redate themselves and hang on for awhile, but most don't ever credit. So do I just let them sit there and hope the pending fairy comes along
    I haven't won anything like that, but I think a few others on here have. I'm just not lucky enough!

As for question two, are you referring to things that are pending in your account history or your "move to pending" offers list? For the list, you can remove those after 30 days and retry them if you like and they are still around. I try to just get them out of my pending list after 30 days because it helps me think the list is shorter.

If it's something in your account history that's still pending, usually that posts to your account after the script runs at night. If that is still resetting itself, I would let the SR gang know because that's some kind of technical issue.

And yes, I'm bored too -- but I just got back from grocery shopping, so I can read my newspaper ads and I'm going to see about making apple crisp this afternoon. I'm trying Tricia's BBQ crockpot chicken recipe today. I also need to figure out the controls on the Ravaing Rabbids game that came from Gamefly yesterday for my Wii. It's driving me nuts that I'm so horrible at it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering about the Wii system too.
    You would think with the amount of traffic Sunshine gives OTX, someone would win.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards