Thread: DisneyDVDGift Express Ending

Default DisneyDVDGift Express Ending

We don't have Disney DVD Gift Express as a merchant or an offer anymore but I wanted to share a letter I received in the mail from them. They are closing the website.

I have bought numerous gift packages for myself and my family over the past 2 years and the service has always been excellent. Not to mention the SR credits.

I had a couple of issues (not Disney's fault but mine) and they were quick to resolve them for me both through email and phone calls.

They offered my gift recipients (they each have 4 DVD's left to ship) 2 free DVD's if they would take the remainder of their package in one shipment. I talked to my kids and they gave me a list of DVD's they would like so I called today and put that in motion. The gal I spoke to was so nice and very helpful. I'm sorry to see the program ending.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I thought maybe that was happening! I received my last 2 months of my 12 month "subscription" together in the same package last week - thought that was weird?! It is good of them to try to make up for ending people's subscriptions early!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards