Thread: Can you tell me if I'm doing this right?

Default Can you tell me if I'm doing this right?

Okay, so I got an email about Boca Java today. I've never done an offer before (newbie) so do I click on the Boca link from my email to sign up for the offer? Will it just know my SR number? Can I cancel before the 4 week time is up when they send you regularly-priced coffee?

I looked through some of the threads, but did not find my answer, although maybe that's because it's obvious and I can't see it!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

If Boca Java sent you an email (not SR), if you click through that link, you will not get SR credit. Instead, if you are new to Boca Java, I would go to the paid offers section and click through there. If you've used Boca Java before, try the merchant shopping section. Also, before you do any shopping/offer with Boca Java, make sure you clear your cookies. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you already go through the Boca Java link on the offers page? In order to get credit, you need to click on the link in the specific offers item in the offers section. If you are sent a random e-mail, you will not get credit since it is not being done through SR. If you do an offer through the offer page and you get a confirmation e-mail, that is a different story. HTH!

It was actually an email from SR, sorry! So I should first clear my cookies (still need to figure out how to do that but did see a thread on it), then click the link through that email, and somehow I'll get credit for it?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    It was actually an email from SR, sorry! So I should first clear my cookies (still need to figure out how to do that but did see a thread on it), then click the link through that email, and somehow I'll get credit for it?
    When you get emails with our logo on them, we DO include your userid on anything that you click. So if you click through the email and do the offer right then, you should see the credit hold in your account within about an hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Try loading ccleaner.com on your computer. It's a great way to do a thorough cleaning. If you have IE, go to the top, click on Tools, Go down to Internet Options, click Delete under Browsing History, then click Delete Cookies, and I also like to Delete History while I'm there. This doesn't do as thorough cleaning as ccleaner, but it will be okay for doing the offer.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I did click through, but then I closed it, but I'll just click through again. Will it be okay for me to cancel by the 4 weeks, or will I have my SR credit taken back? Thanks and sorry for all the questions!!

Thanks! I did click through, but then I closed it, but I'll just click through again. Will it be okay for me to cancel by the 4 weeks, or will I have my SR credit taken back? Thanks and sorry for all the questions!!
    I didn't read the offer this time as I did it a while ago. I can remember having being told to order at least once more prior to discontinuation or the money might be revoked. As it turned out, I liked the coffee so much that I kept it coming for a while.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I didn't read the offer this time as I did it a while ago. I can remember having being told to order at least once more prior to discontinuation or the money might be revoked. As it turned out, I liked the coffee so much that I kept it coming for a while.
    And the reason they do these offers! I love coffee, so it's a good deal even without the SR credit, but I doubt I'll pay for the regular priced coffee since I can get it at Costco inexpensively.