Thread: Another Addition Request

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default Another Addition Request

Could we add The Cat Connection?

http://www.thecatconnection.com/Affiliate/affiliate.htm

I spoil my kitten rotten and love this site! I would love to be able to get some SR credit when I do her Christmas shopping (and the Christmas shopping for her "cousin" - aka my best friends' cats ...)

Zoë says "please?"

Last edited by wdwabby; 08-15-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added a picture for extra convincing power!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

They don't have the kind of program that we need, but I will definitely keep my eye on them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They don't have the kind of program that we need, but I will definitely keep my eye on them!
    saddness!

thank you for checking though - I'm sure we all drive you a bit nuts from time to time with all our of requests
    Sunshine Rewards

Shes adorable, what a face. We do have a lot of other sites that have unique pet gifts too, not just the regular petsmart type, so check them out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Shes adorable, what a face. We do have a lot of other sites that have unique pet gifts too, not just the regular petsmart type, so check them out.
    thanks That face is what lets her practically get away with murder around here! I will definitely be looking through the other shopping sites for more pet stuff then ... actually I'll go do that right now!
    Sunshine Rewards