Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skechers--72% off at 6pm

Default Skechers--72% off at 6pm

Until 6pm today, 6pm has select Skechers on sale for only $16.95. They have 7 different styles (adults) and a range of sizes right now.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/6pm/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Man! I wish I could get SR at work! Howie ate my favorite Skecher last night & I'm soooo bummed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I was just looking at another pair of shoes on 6pm I was considering buying. Guess I should go back and REALLY look!

Does anyone know how the women's run? I Know the kids tend to run small in the Sketchers. Also anyone ever had to return to them if they don't fit?

Thanks!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    Does anyone know how the women's run? I Know the kids tend to run small in the Sketchers. Also anyone ever had to return to them if they don't fit?

Thanks!
    Julie
    I just ordered the one pair of shoes they had left in my size. They are flying out of there.

I have a few pairs of Sketchers and they are all the size I usually take which is 5 1/2. The ones I already own are the Bike Luxe which are a MaryJane type show so a little different from the ones on sale.

HTH

Their home page says all the Sketchers are now sold out.
    Sunshine Rewards

yep, same here, i clicked the link for the sketchers sale and it said my search returned no results, oh well

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Until 6pm today, 6pm has select Skechers on sale for only $16.95. They have 7 different styles (adults) and a range of sizes right now.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/6pm/

Thanks Tricia...forgot to post, I grabbed a pair of Skechers right before I headed to work this afternoon...and a pair of Easy Spirt sneaks too. Again, thanks for the heads up.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Just thought I'd post I ordered a pair of the sketchers on the 24th and they came today. Talk about fast delivery ! I can't think of anything I've ordered online to be that fast with regular delivery. And I love the shoes I got. Thanks for the heads up Tricia on these. I may not post very much but I do read the forum!
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Dove View Post
    Just thought I'd post I ordered a pair of the sketchers on the 24th and they came today. Talk about fast delivery ! I can't think of anything I've ordered online to be that fast with regular delivery. And I love the shoes I got. Thanks for the heads up Tricia on these. I may not post very much but I do read the forum!
    That was quick!!