Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie's Working....

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I had 2 of the credits already, but I tried and did all the rest and not a one credited.

I cleared all cookies before I started, what the heck am I doing wrong.

I start out by selecting the choice of product.
    Give all my information.
    Do all the yes/no's.
    Then I do Silver, Gold, Platinum offers and wait and read till they say done.
    Then I click out and move it to pending.
    I look at the e-mail to see if I have to confirm.

Still nothing credits.
    Does anyone see anything that I may be missing?

Looks good to me... the only a few things to suggest, and you might already do this
    - I clear my spam folder before I do an offer (most of the offer confirmations go to spam, so if I clear it before each offer, then I'm more likely to find it)
    - I clear cookies -do one offer as you do- wait until quarter past the next hour (as most things credit on the hour...or a bit after if everyone is doing a contest like this). - then once I decide if the offer credits or not... I clear cookies again (and spam folder), and do another offer.
    It is slow this way, and I usually can't get through all the offers Angie puts up, but even in these "bad" times... I get 50% to credit.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

is there anyway you would know if most of the new offers for this contest are modpath or elpath. the only reason i ask is that i rarely get credit for these and if i know b4 hand i won't do them. any help you can give me regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Looks good to me... the only a few things to suggest, and you might already do this
    - I clear my spam folder before I do an offer (most of the offer confirmations go to spam, so if I clear it before each offer, then I'm more likely to find it)
    - I clear cookies -do one offer as you do- wait until quarter past the next hour (as most things credit on the hour...or a bit after if everyone is doing a contest like this). - then once I decide if the offer credits or not... I clear cookies again (and spam folder), and do another offer.
    It is slow this way, and I usually can't get through all the offers Angie puts up, but even in these "bad" times... I get 50% to credit.
    Since I started to do offers this way I have had a much better success rate. Before I had trouble locating those confirmation emails. Now they stand out!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    angie- i can't find the amazing auto loan giveaway under offers. where is it? help.

Sorry, it helps if I activate them, LOL! I programmed it and then didn't activate it. It's there now!
    Angie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Can we do the boca java offer if we have done one in the past? My hubby loves this coffee but we moved and cancelled our membership and I don't know if they will think we are renewing or something.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Can we do the boca java offer if we have done one in the past? My hubby loves this coffee but we moved and cancelled our membership and I don't know if they will think we are renewing or something.
    I believe that they allow you to take advantage of special offers once every six months. If it has been longer than that, I would say give it a try!
    Angie

I have to say I too cannot get them to credit. I know all the right things to do and lately just come up dry. I was sure today would turn in my favor but they are not crediting. It actually doesn't really bother me but it does puzzle me. Can't figure it out. And I finally got my SR banner onto my blog page and I would like my readers to see the number I have made here change. O, well.
    <Sunshine Rewards

angie-i just did the amazing auto loan giveaway and halfway thru it it redirected to pch.com and then to eversave. is it suppose to do that? help.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I can't find the offer eBonusRewards - Orbitz? Can someone direct me?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    angie-i just did the amazing auto loan giveaway and halfway thru it it redirected to pch.com and then to eversave. is it suppose to do that? help.
    Looks like all those who put in pending have received credit so far. Must be working fine.
    Angie